Women's Day Celebrations - Tag your IL Bestie

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by IL_Admin, Mar 7, 2016.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Let's play a small game for this Women's Day in our Community.

woman-day-310x250.jpg

Why not tag your "ONE BESTIE" in IL, who immediately comes to your mind when you think about Indusladies.

She could be the IL'ite:

- whom you first connected within IL
    - who replied to your first post in IL, or who replied to most of your posts in IL
    - who has been in the same wavelength as you, liked or followed most of what you posted
    - who means the most to you, encouraged you, motivated you, been by your side with your thoughts, etc.

You have to say why you choose to tag her as your BESTIE, then she continues by tagging her BESTIE and so on. Get the ball rolling!

Don't worry that you have more BESTIES here and you cannot stop tagging with just one. You may tag as many as you like, but just mention about ONE as your BESTIE.

Let's make it SPECIAL for all those women out here...Happy Women's Day!

Sijo157, Poetlatha, periamma and 10 others like this.

2. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

I tag @kcb as my BESTIE she is the one I learnt most from out here and she is one friend out here with whom I know I can talk anything and everything, anytime hugsmiley

3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

I have known a few IL'ites and travelled continuously with them throughout my journey here. I just cannot pick one.
    This morning when I happened to see a row of leaves crossing the road (due to wind) was reminded of @poetlatha's poem.
    When I read a quote on "Love" I am reminded of @scorpio707's poem.
    When I read a good poetry in Tamil I am reminded of @PavithraS's poems.
    When I need to feel the warmth of home, I turn to @Periamma's poems.
    @LathaSV never fails to say a hi every now and then and is very diligent with her feedbacks
    I enjoy All the lovely crafts that @Harini73 posts
    Many others @satchitananda , @vaidehi71 bring warmth with their lovely snippets and matured feedbacks
    All the neurons I interact with infuse positivity as well as make this tube light glow ...
    I might have missed other wonderful ILites who write lovely snippets.
    Now you see why I said it's hard to pick one!

There's someone who has put a smile on my face all the time. Here's to her.... I wouldn't name her but she would know it !!! Her vision of seeing this world through her camera is unique.
    .. image.jpeg

10 people like this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

I tag @iyerviji as my BESTIE....I always felt there is somuch to learn from her, I always enjoyed her posts & liked the way she describes her experiences & I always admire her.

1 person likes this.
  5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

In my view the bestil are vijji amma and suryakala amma.

These are always the best.
    Tq vijji amma n suryakala amma .

N I also wanna tag @pinkydarling my best friend in il and also @justanotherwife. . these both supported me a lot n these are the people who have change me as I came here with lots n lots of sadnesses n troubles. My troubles did not reduce but strength have been increased n sadness is reduced.
    Tq very much pinky n JAW.

But now I'm missing pinky as she is busy with take care of her baby as she is pregnant . all the best mouni. ( Cute little rascal unnadu new kadupollo jagratha).

6. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for tagging me. My pleasure. I like to read your snippets and your poems, though not that regular for the poem forum.

I too cannot just pick one but, I like to tag a few whom I have across here and I have been impressed by them in their different expertise in different fields.

@jayasala42, @suryakala, @iyerviji, @viswamitra, @sokanasanah, @daisy2015, @kamalji, @balajee, @agatha83, @cheeniya, @satchitananda.

Thanks to everyone of the above for their contributions to IL.
    Vaidehi,

6 people like this.
  7. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

I think I can guess, your friend..

I too had one who has left IL but if reading this thread, I wish all the best to that friend as well...

1 person likes this.
  8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I connected with so many ladies from IL who are lifetime friends. But the first one is @Chitvish. I learned not only to cook well from her recipes but also learnt slokas, a bit of Vedanta and many more from her. Would like to mention @Laxmi , @Kamla , @Mindian , @vmur , @Shal too.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL_Admin,

I tried sincerely, but in IL I find so many 'Besties' for me, not one. It is like asking a mother of many children which child she likes the most!

So without any order when I think of my IL family, I couldn't choose between,

-the most positive and determined group of my TTC sisters and daughters, to mention a few -@ashima10, @Rmuramka, ,@bhuvisrini,@sibani221, ,@subashini07,
    @Rith @iamsrihere, @indumathi1985, and @teejay;
    -the very affectionate @vani098,
    -the warm warm @vaidehi71,
    -the simple and lovely @iyerviji,
    -the creative @poetlatha,
    -the motivating and vibrant @Shanvy,
    -the multi talented philosopher poet @rgsrinivasan,
    -the gifted poet @Pavithra,
    -the 'life is beautiful' @Knbg (Bhargavi)
    -the knowledgeable @Amma15 (Usha).

Every one of them and probably a few more not mentioned immediately are my 'Besties' in IL. I realise "The Best" need not be one, but can be many.

They are IL for me and I just love and feel lucky to be with them in IL.

11 people like this.
  10. puvee

puvee Gold IL'ite

My bestie is @blessbabydust. She is the reason I stick to IL through which I stay on track in my weight loss journey. She is very much inspired, motivated n determined. I thank admin for making this space to express my gratitude.

There are so many I am following with. To mention @sridevi1977, @BDivya, @mahesaran, @mathiravi etc... thank you so much ladies for holding my hand.

2 people like this.