1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 5 :

The audacity of that guy…. I was boiling with anger and to vent it out I just went outside the building. It was nice to be away from that angry bird. I was enjoying the blow of breeze in my face when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Remya smiling at me.

Hi Sanjana... what are you doing here?..”

Nothing Remya.. Just wanted to have a dash of fresh air.. How long you are in this project? “

“We all are in this project for 2 years.. Am a Chennaiate. My house is near Chetpet. What’s your native? Where are you staying here? “

“oh great.. Am a Bengalurian. My parents are there. Am staying with my friends in Royal women’s hostel, Guindy..”

“Hey.. Vishwa’s house is very close to where you are staying.. You know his family members are very friendly. If you need any help you can reach to them always.. Me and Vishwa studied in the same college.. We are very close.. ”

Oh how sweet to know am staying near that fire spitting dragon. God I should never run into him.. I don’t want to continue this conversation now.. “Ho okay Remya.. Actually I got permission only for a small break from Aakash.. I should get back and continue with my KT now.. Will catch you later..”

“Sure.. Am going to get a cup of coffee for myself.. Bye..”

“Aakash, please don’t get mad… Seriously you are speaking gibberish.. I don’t understand anything.. why they have to train us hard in some stream and put us in entirely different project.. aarghhhh … This day is getting worse and worse…”

“Oyeee.. Just 1 hour into the very basic project details and you are going nuts.. Now I get why Vishwa chose Santhosh.. He is a smart guy so he had figured you are dumb at first sight.. “

“Hello boss… Don’t mock me okay.. Just give it a few days and see.. Only Vishwa is going to get crazy after knowing how responsive Santhosh can be. And you know what my CGPA in training is? Am a five pointer..” I fake lifted my non-existing collar…

“You are a five pointer.. OMG. . Then this must be a piece of cake for you Sanju.. I struggled to just clear all my exams and internal projects during training.. Why are you not concentrating then…”

Actually am having a bad day Aakash.. Got into a train this morning and I was sitting coolly waiting for it to start.. I was reading a book, got immersed in it and didn’t notice all the people have got down.. Seems the train was diverted to workshop. When I realized that, the train is going in opposite direction.. I got panicked and just jumped out of the running train.. I used to jump from moving bus during college.. but jumping from a train needs practicing I think.. I lost my balance and bumped on a middle aged man and we both fell down... Even after apologizing he kept on yelling at me and almost everyone in the station started advising me how an educated girl is not supposed to do such stunts… So I asked them is it ok to do that if I am uneducated.. That’s it… They all ganged up on me and started telling how arrogant I am etc.,. etc.,. Some of them kept giving me nasty looks when they took the next train with me.. Then I had to rush to office and you know what happened when I entered the conference room.. My image total damaged.. Now tell me how can I concentrate when my day is this bad..” I stopped my ranting and looked at Aakash…

Instead of pitying me he started laughing.. He laughed so hard his eyes started watering... okay.. I feel like a big clown.. I gathered my study materials and drag rolled the chair to my desk.. I switched on my system all the while pouting… Can this day get any worse..??!!

2. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Even I had a hearty laugh .. good going ...

1 person likes this.
  3. Miracle1000

@Rampuri9 :

Thank you for laughing at my expense dear.. :hatsoff

That happened to me at my first day of office.. God I will never forget how those people scolded me like am some imbecile.. (may be I am.. who in their right mind will jump from a running train:bonk)

4. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful Episodes dear :) Eagerly waiting for next :) Great going

1 person likes this.
  5. Miracle1000

Thank you meerasrini dear.. mademydaysmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

Hi Miracle,

Its Nice ... and you have presented it well... I am from chennai and work in IT and i can an so well relate all the terms you mentioning here... i feel so connected with the story. wellll....Keep up! waiting for the next episode :) :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Miracle1000

I have no words to describe how obliged I am to all you wonderful souls.. Never in my wildest dreams I would have believed I will write a story one day and people will be ready to read it.. I never thought I have the talent it requires.. whenever my hubby pester me that after reading thousands of books I should start writing or at least I should try to write one.. I used to tell him do you think reading books in the only qualification to write a story..

I started my first chapter just to show my hubby how it doesn't work that way and put a full stop to his nagging.. Now, I myself not able to believe I have wrote 5 chapters and you people accepted me.. My story may not be perfect.. I may not go anywhere big and develop this skill..

But, your words make me determined to finish what I started and without disappointing or wasting your time..

My heartfelt thanks to each one of you.. For giving me your time to read and to give me comments too.. Thanks again..

2 people like this.
  8. Miracle1000

Thank you dear.. I worked in only one company for 4 years before I quit.. so those days are very close to my heart.. :)

And I like your display picture.. :cool2: I have those same 2 dolls.. :-D

9. Miracle1000

Chapter 6:

Vishwa’s POV :

I heard every single word of their conversation.. That girl cannot talk softly to save her life I guess.. It was really funny when she thought she’s hush talking to Aakash, but in reality her voice was loud and clear.. And the fact that my place is just adjacent to Aakash, parted by a thin half-raised sheet didn’t help the case as well.. Hmmm.. So a five pointer huh.. Well, that’s impressive.. Beauty with brains.. A rare combination these days.. Am damn sure she will be a snob with an attitude..

“Accept Vishwa.. You are attracted to her and not able to stop thinking about her since this morning..” My alter ego proclaimed..

No way, I’m attracted to her.. Or to any other girl for that matter..

And that’s why you were smiling throughout their conversation..??!!”

Now, Did I..?? Okay.. Her train tale was amusing.. Can’t help it.. She does look like an angel with her big puppy dog eyes and her facial features oozed innocence.. She was like this fresh breeze of air, unpolluted by world’s impurities.. She looked so divine and pure.. There was something enthralling about her.. And makes you curious to get to know her more.. Those were my thoughts when I saw her first.. She left me flustered and made me feel things that are long forgotten.. I wanted to rush over and help her when she got hit by the door.. I got scared.. I shouldn’t feel this way.. That’s why I denied Chandru when he assigned me as her mentor..

Was I impulsive?? How things would have gone if I took up on that chance.. First time in my life I’m having second thoughts about my decision.. I admitted to myself reluctantly.. But I have seen the ugly sides of life and learned the lessons hard way.. Girls are not really what they appear.. They let us see what we like to see.. Inside that innocent mask they wear, they are manipulative, vicious and ready to strike us with venom when we are vulnerable.. I pulled on the reins tightly and stopped my thoughts before they wander any further.. No.... Don’t go there..

I don’t like her.. In fact, I hate her.. Not even a day has been completed since we met, she made me reminisce all the unpleasant days of my life.. I thought bitterly.. I looked at my watch and saw I have lost quite sometime thinking about this.. I took my lunch bag and went in search of Aakash.. I need to clear my head off unnecessary thoughts.. I will be doomed before I repeat the same mistake twice..

3 people like this.
  10. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Hey Miracle, i luv the story so far n u r a very very gud narrator Period. Ur husband is quiet right.

The train incident narrated by Sanjana made me have a gud laugh. Oh boy Vishwa already is attracted to the heroine tats gr8, hope to see them together but let them have the hate relationship for few episodes, it wud be nice to see love bloom after few fights.

1 person likes this.