1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Kaashish

Kaashish New IL'ite

2. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

Very Romantic Story. Came across this story last weekend and completely got hooked on it. It is like watching a movie right infront of iur eyes. I could not sleep last night when there was no post and ours was love marriage. Slowly after kids somewhere it slows down, your story is rekindling that love back as I am
    Thinking of how I can spend more time with him Etc. Thanks for this wonderful story. Please continue on a regular basis.

3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

:clap superb narration Rith. You got the magic key.

4. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

i am in @Rith.. for godsake pls my office should not block IL. otherwise me and my frnd @silviah will go mad without reading your stories.. :(

and me and my friend are in for more romance for upcoming episodes.. :)

5. nirmalsivagami

nirmalsivagami Silver IL'ite

hi rith,

i dont have a habit of reading even short stories or comics...but i dont know how..ur narration is just superb!!..i eagerly wait for all ur episodes...keep going!!

cheers,
    nirmal

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 28

Sindhu continued to be quiet in the bus. Bharath felt uncomfortable. He noted her hands were still shivering. He got an urge to caress them but repented for his thought. He doesn’t want to embarrass her further. Sindhu on the other hand felt both astounded and exuberant. She could neither accept nor regret. She was in a clearly confused state. She felt mortified to face Bharath. Both felt that it was each other’s mistake.

“If I would not have pulled her, she would not have faced that moment” Bharath thought. “If I would not have beaten him so harsh, he would not have pulled me with such force” Sindhu thought

“Sorry!” Both said in unison and beamed. Bharath felt relaxed “Thank god you smiled finally”. Sindhu smiled and turned her face away afraid to face him. Whenever she looks at him that moment flashed in front of her and blushed within her heart. Hot blood gushed through her nerves. Bharath interrupted her thoughts “We need to get down here”. With her face down she followed him

As soon as they got down Bharath clasped her hand and spoke in low voice “Sindhu. Your silence is killing me. I have not done anything voluntarily. It is…it is just an accident. Trust me”

Sindhu lifted her head in shock “Do you regret for what you have done?” and looked deep into his eyes. He rolled his head in all direction partially yes, partially no. Is he not happy with that smooch? Tears rolled on her eyes. Bharath has absolutely no clue what to reply her

“If I say yes and what if she thinks that I am trying to flirt. If I say know what if she gets hurt when she has started accepting me as her soul mate. From her reactions, I am not able to conclude anything. I never know love hurts this much. But still I like this feeling just because of her”

Bharath certained to remain silent without giving any answer. She reminded in hard tone “I asked you a question and still expecting some reply”

Bharath replied in a stern tone “I have no answer. I am ok with whatever you think.” Sindhu couldn’t ask anything further. She has been locked with a diplomatic answer for a hypothetical question. Her intention was to pull out his heart. But Bharath escaped. ONLY THIS TIME!!!

They visited lot of places, beaches (AGAIN), shopping area, couple of ancient places and wandered in the roads of Andaman. They had lunch in a restaurant and decided to go back to hotel in the next available shuttle. They took photographs wherever they felt the place is beautiful. He took pics of her whenever he feels she looks pretty. The bus arrived on time. Since crowd was more, they got the last seat. Bharath gave way to occupy the window seat. She thanked him, hopped & sat comfortably.

Sindhu wanted to initiate some conversation “the day started so well right. I am enjoying”

Bharath lifted his head in surprise rubbing his lips “Come again???”

Sindhu closed her eyes in discomfiture. She wished to purge her words. Of course she meant that way. But too early to let Bharath know how she is cherishing that moment. She bluffed “I…mean…city tour in bus…you know…lot of places…you know..restaurant…food…” Bharath interrupted “And the kiss…..”. Sindhu disapproved immediately “No..No…I dint mean that”. Bharath came closer. Sindhu was afraid and rolled her eyes to check whether anyone notice them. All were busy with their business. “Look at me” he whispered in a firm tone. She obeyed. Bharath asked “So, you didn’t like it??” Sindhu partially moved her head right to left. He came closer so that she felt his breath. She closed her eyes. Bharath whispered in husky voice “Do you need now??”. Sindhu nodded her head but within a second she opened her eyes immediately “Hey. Go back. Go back” she pushed him and turned her head away. She blushed. She smiled. But controlled so that Bharath should not note. Her hands started shaking. She rolled the fingers into her palm. She peeked at him from the corner of his eyes to ensure he is not sitting close to her. Bharath perceived everything gave a naughty smile. He could read her heart through her eyes. At least he could guess that she has got some interest in him.

Bharath murmured audible to Sindhu “The time has come for the distance is move faraway”.

Sindhu closed her eyes still her head facing the city. She understood what he meant. Her lips were expanding and contracting. She closed her mouth with her fingers not to show the world that she is blushing. She failed to keep her face serious. “Sindhu control yourself...” she was continuously commanding her mind. Bharath naughtily moved her handbag close to her so that it touches her. When she felt that touch, she vibrated with a thud and turned towards Bharath. He mischievously glared at her and said “What??. It is your handbag madam”. Sindhu gave a mortified smile and nod her head “yeah!..” and turned back immediately

After they reached the room, Sindhu kept herself busy in packing. She neither spoke nor shared a smile. Bharath inclined over the chair pretending as reading a novel. But he was observing her every now and then. Once packing was done, without knowing how to kill time, she slept. Bharath was also feeling very tired. Closing the curtains, he switched on the A/C and slept. By around 5 AM she woke up. Bharath was sleeping still. She moved her fingers to brush his hair. Realizing what if he woke up by that time, she gently tap his nose and ran away laughing.

Bharath woke up after 15 minutes. They decided to walk in the beach and roam around in the nearby mall to kill the time. They had dinner in the nearby restaurant. The second half of the day went with words spoken between their hearts but mute in the reality. More they stayed silent; more close their hearts journeyed towards each other. The hardest walls were broken easily but it was so difficult to eradicate the mild screen between then

Stay Tuned…

8 people like this.
  7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Kaashish

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nakshatra,

Happy to see your fb. Hi 5. Mine is love marriage as well. You are right, as kids grew, we would feel like love slows down, but the fact is the time to express their feeling slows down because of growing responsibilities. My wishes and prayers to boom your love life again. Glad to know you are enjoying the story. I am trying to post 1 episode per day. Have fun.

Happy Weekend!!

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Aks..hugsmiley

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha. I am still cursing the network person for updating the websense policy :-(
    I am going mad for I couldnt read the updates, other stories, snippets and so on. IL is my only stress buster and time pass. I am missing IL so badly. during lunch and tea breaks, i log in through my phone to update episodes and reply to the posts.