1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Golden moments of Life" - One more love story

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jan 18, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode: 52

Renu got irritated to hear his questions.

“Nothing of that sort Uncle”

Uncle: “Then what sort?! The end of the saree pallu should fly in air, and it should look cinematic right?! So that every one will see you right?!!!”

Renu thought how come this man is able to think like that?!!! Does every girl dress up to seek attention or what?!! What non sense does he talks?! Even he has a daughter and even she wears saree!!

Uncle: “What..?”
    Renu: “Uncle! Everything is your own assumption! I never thought of seeking attention. I personally love wearing saree. Since it was pooja in my friend’s house, I wore saree. That too I have worn it decently for your information! So just stop your imaginations! If you feel happy imagining like that, then don’t ask me. Just keep imagining such filthy things and sit at home!”

Her uncle kept quiet and climbed the stairs…
    He felt now a days she is talking back whatever he says! From where does she gets guts?!! May be she started earning.. That is making her head strong?!! ...Even Rithi use to talk back sometimes. By then all, Renu use to be quiet like a mouse and bear everything. But now she is bursting like a volcano?!!! Drastic change in her…

Renu was in full frustration…Lakshmi was watching TV and Rithi was sitting with her book in hand.

“Maaaa!!! Why the hell are we having these kind of filthy relatives?”
    Rithi: “You know they are filthy now only!? By default they are filthy.”

Lakshmi was quiet.

Renu: “Maaa…. How come you managed to live with these people that too in a join family by then??!!”
    Rithi: “Wow!!! That’s really a good question Miss.Renu”

Renu: “Shut up idiot”
    Lakshmi: “These people are like that only. Only your dad and aunt were good hearted people and that’s why God took them with him”

Renu and Rithi: “Maa please don’t start your usual dialogue. “God takes away good people soon” …

Rithi: “Hey don’t get tensed sis. We both won’t die soon all! We are not soooo good right? ;-) We will have long life”

Renu giggled and was eager to see Lakshmi’s reaction.

Lakshmi(with anger): “Rithi!!! What talks are those?!!! Is this the age to talk about death all?!! Just shut your mouth and study”

Saying this she left to Kitchen.Renu was showing faces to Rithi and was making fun for getting scolding from their mom. Rithi as usual brushed away everything and stayed cool ;-)

Days were passing like this and Karan as usual keeps coming to home town and visits his mom every weekend. Both Karan and Renu met once in two months or three months.

It was one such weekend. Karan was sitting with mobile in hand.

Karan: What doing dear
    Renu: Just watching movie. You my darling? : )

Karan: Just told about us to mom!
    Renu: What?!!!!

Karan: yes…..
    Renu: What she told Karan!! Am nervous

Karan: She told she had doubt already and she has got nothing to say on this…
    Renu: What does this mean Karan….

Karan: Don’t know…
    Renu: …..

Karan: I once again took this topic to her…
    Renu: What she told

Karan: She said, lets see if I have the same feeling for another two years…She feels I just got attracted towards you and this is not serious…
    Renu: oh!!

Karan: Seems someone told her yesterday that they saw us together on road…
    Renu: Oh!! who..

Karan: Don’t know exactly.. But my aunt (Vaishnavi’s mom) has told her. That am roaming with a girl on road…
    Karan: So before I tell her, she came to know this…

Renu: Vaishnavi would have told?
    Karan: No way…Someone else.. May be some acquaintance has seen us.. and told to my aunt..

Renu: oh!....
    Karan: my cousin sister messaging me now…

Renu: Oh!!
    Karan: Seems mom has got a doubt on us and talked about us to her…

Renu: Oh!! what doubt?!!
    Karan: Since both belong to same class in school, are you elder than me….

Renu: oh!! your cousin explained on that?….
    Karan: Yeah my cousin sister has explained saying that am 1 month and 1 week elder than you.. that am August born and you are September born…

Renu: Hmmm then what….leave… anyway she came to know about us…
    Karan: Hmmmm

Renu: Even am bit nervous…but why upset Karan…
    Karan: My mom stopped talking to me Renu….

Renu: what?!!!
    Karan: Yes… She stopped talking to me after I told about us to her…

2. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

Oh no, what next now? Will they wait for 2 years or get separated?

3. IniyaaSri

thinkingsmiley What do you think Nakshatra ;-) Anyway Lets wait and see :)

4. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

excellent Iniya, very gud going.

Am so happy Renu gave back to her uncle. n y is Karan's mom giving silent treatment to him. Oh god i cant bear silent treatment from anyone. I can see a gamut of emotions flowing thru ur story say love, anger, hatred, affection, naughtiness etc etc...

Really a very nice love story, u have shown how individually they have matured thru their oneness in love.

Wish u publish this story as a book.

1 person likes this.
  5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Nice feedback for nice story..I thought of reading one episode before going to bed but i completed all the pending episodes that were left unread by me. See what have you done..:biglaugh. you have stolen my sleep

7. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful Episode dear :) Eagerly waiting to know what they are upto.

8. IniyaaSri

Thats a great feedback dear!! : ) Thanks for your love! hugsmiley... btw publishing this story as a "BOOK"?!!!! :shock: Woooooo!! thats like climbing an Everest for me :hide:

I just started writing this story as such and never thought you guys will like it!!
    : ) : ) Everyday your guys's feed backs are making my day!! : ) : ) So thinking to write an another story after this!! Thinking about the concept to write a story! So book all.. its toooooooooooo far!! :lol: But am on cloud nine seeing your feedback!! Thanks dear!! :Bow:thanks for making my day once again!! : )

9. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

They gonna face real world :)

10. IniyaaSri

Hey Rith!!! Loved your feedback!! : )
    And I can be happy for that coz am being appreciated by a good story writer!! : )
    I have stolen your sleep is it ;-) but even you are stealing all our time ;-)
    And of course we are cherishing those things.. You are rocking dear!!! :2thumbsup:

Jokes apart, Thanks for your lovely feedback dear!!! Am over the moon :queen ... Really happy : )

1 person likes this.