1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

About cousins baby ..My mom feels it as good omen..your views?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ivlakshmi, Feb 27, 2016.

1. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

lols..... what about OP's derivation about people's culture?

or is it favouritism since you probably belong to the same culture/community?

2. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Oh that sounds so rude... What made u so provoked?? Yes, there are many parts in India, that sees baby especially newborns peeing and pooping on us, as a blessing and a good omen. And I dont think it as a harmful superstition like many other superstitions still prevailing in India. May be OP is looking for some positivity in her life. So she just asked here. Is it that much a problem?

I saw ur many matured replies in other threads. But why this? Just wondering...

3 people like this.
  3. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

I don't need to justify you about my past.. with this loose tongue you will surely get divorced only because of your actions. Looks like u r still single because of your characterless nature.. get lost

4. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Never reply me for any of my posts

5. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi Op,
    Ya i too heard that its a good sign..it might be superstitious,but it gives us a positive feel rite?then just be happy..Good luck

1 person likes this.
  6. thegirlygirl

A woman who comments on someone's family and someone's character when not even knowing that person's name is the one with a loose tongue not the one who takes time to answer a women's threads about her insecurities regarding her future.
    Go to your past threads, I have not only taken the time to give you my advice but also defended you when you act ungratefully toward posters who answer your thread and when you start calling them names.

This time you have crossed your limit. You maybe frustrated with life but you cannot start commenting on people's character.

Lastly it is a divorced woman left by her husband who would be characterless not a single woman. Every woman was once single in her life, you too.

7. thegirlygirl

Have you read post number 8 by the OP?

As for the positivity that OP is probably looking for in many threads, many of us including myself have given her in the past.

Even then she is so ungrateful that she starts commenting on our character and family?
    If she starts a thread she should be open too criticism too rather then expecting people to say what she wants to hear.

N.B- Still waiting for a reply from @Ragini25

1 person likes this.
  8. pocahontas

pocahontas Gold IL'ite

This thread is amazing really - one single woman calls another woman who is a divorcee a "loose" woman. The divorcee says the single woman will definitely become a divorcee in the future.
    So in a way - both of you seek validation here for your singledom (both of you are single now, whatever reason it may be). Both of you want to feel good about yourself - courtesy people here on Indus Ladies. And yet, when you don't like something that one person said - you call names and wish that person goes through exactly what you went through.

All this name calling on a forum that brings women together? All of this over a simple misunderstanding?

madras2018 likes this.
  9. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

Yes, dear @ivlakshmi, elders say that it is a good omen. But like other blind beliefs, don't give too much weightage to it.

What I am seeing beyond this incident, is your longing to have a good married life, kids, and everything else. Any guy who marries you is indeed lucky, because you will strive to make your marriage a successful one.

I sincerely hope you find the deserving guy soon, and have a positive post announcing the good news. Chin up, girl!

10. thegirlygirl

Correction there.............. the OP doesn't take responses on her thread positively, hence starts commenting on the poster's community and alleges that in their culture they produce babies before marriage( ref post- 8)!!

Hence begins the debate.

And no I don't seek any validation or sympathy for my status. As already mentioned every woman and every man is single before they marry. I already feel good about life, why will come to IL for that?Every woman has not reached that ripe old age to seek sympathy for her marital status.