Need suggestion on my career growth

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Sijo157, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I started my career with tcs in ITIS field. Worked for one year alone in a back end team. Due to some unavoidable circumstance resigned that job.

After a 8 months break started my job search and joined a concern to work for supply chain. Successfully completed two years and progressed to senior level. Now because of process related issue and some other politics they closed out the project.

Now am continuously searching for job from the past 6 months. I ended up with talks like no openings for the relevant field. I even tried for any non voice process but nothing worked out

In all the interviews i got selected but at last they are asking me to join as fresher. Now there were vacancies only for ar caller or sales process.

I am confused and afraid of my future, i don't have any knowledge in accounts and i have 3 years of experience so am not ready to join as fresher.

In some organization they are asking to sign a bond for 4 years.

Please suggest me some fields to look for a job?

And is it wise to sign a bond or not?

2. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Keep bonds as the last resort. Try doing some IT Certifications which would boost your career up. ITIL v3 to start with. Also, prepare an impressive resume which speaks of the skills you have in detail. Take some time to do it. It will help you for sure. Be active on LinkedIn. And decide if you want to stick to IT IS or would like to move away. Now that if you have IT IS experience, then you are experienced. if you try other domains they will consider you inexperienced.

More than i suggesting, you got to decide if you can start afresh with other domains. It depends on how good a learner you are. There are some non technical domains too.

3. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Malini for your valuable suggestion.

4. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Is that ITEs you mean ???

Never quit a job before you have a job in hand.

No problem you can join as fresher as well but make sure they compensate the salary to the experience you hold.

4 years is too much ... If you sign a bond or not . Bond is not valid on the ground of legality if you go deep.

All the Best for your job search :)