1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part XXV

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part XXV

Swarna knowing it might be vedh, told titli to open the door…

Titli caught her breath and glanced up with wide eyes, when she opened the door...

Vedh’s mouth dropped open in surprised shock, stunned to see titli standing in front of him. His heart pounded furiously in his chest, seeing her in saree…
    Taking a deep breathe, is this for real?? A random thought popped up into his mind…

Meenakshi and swarna walked in to the living room.

Quickly forcing his mind back to reality, giving a naughty wink at titli, vedh stepped in and greeted meenakshi “Hello Aunty, same–to-same-saree huh. Oh wait, let me guess, she must be your sister, right? Right nah?? He asked in a merry tone…

Meenakshi couldn’t control the curve that appeared on her cheeks.

Aunty, I’ve a big surprise for you, saying this he called jonarthan in…

Jonarthan, who was standing on the doorway, watching meenakshi’s smile, Stepped in…

Meenakshi’s eyes popped out of her head, staring at him without a blink. She was quite astonished seeing him again in front of her…

Aunty, this is daniel’s uncle, very big businessman from Singapore and he would like to know about your happy home, said vedh…

Hello Mr. Jonathan, glad to meet you, she said it so formally…

Jonathan??? aunty, you know him??? Vedh asked doubtfully...

Ok, ok, lets talk about the business stuffs later, let us have our lunch first, saying this swarna started serving, swaying away the topic …

Jonathan was just looking at meenakshi without a blink, vedh noticed that but ignored it…

Jonathan saw the sidedish okra fry, so he went into the kitchen excusing himself from the dining room. Washing his hands, his eyes scanned through the kitchen rack looking for lemon pickle…

Vedh too joined him, may I help you uncle?? You want something? He asked looking at his wandering eyes…

Yeah, Pickle??? Uhh, lemon pickle will be better, he asked it shyly…

Oh, wait, saying this he took the small pickle bottle from the rack and handed over to him…

Thanks vedh, he said with a smile….

Uh all my pleasure uncle and feel home, he replied with a smile…

Ahh, UHHmmm, inhaling the yummy delicacies, okra fry, potato sambhar, melaggu papruppu rasam wow, jackpot meal. Aunty, you prepared all my favorite dishes, that’s so sweet of you, thank you so much, said titli with a big smile taking a deep breath again at the yummy delicacies served on her plate…

Vedh heard that as they were walking towards the dining room, biting his lower lip shyly he gave a quick dekko at her and caught her eyes watching him.

Meenakshi staring at okra fry, which she hate, was looking for an excuse…
    Its all vedh’s favourite too, said swarna with a smile…

Lemon pickle goes well with sambhar, saying this Jonarthan kept the lemon pickle on the table…

Meenakshi gave a clueless expression, but the waves of euphoria travelled within her body spreading an immensely blissful feeling in her heart, for which jonathan gave a warm smile…

Meenakshi stopped swarna when she was about to serve a bowl of okra fry on her plate...Pickle is fine for me, I don’t like okra fry, she said….

Swarna gave a tight pinch on vedh’s shoulder for giving a wrong list of recipes for the lunch as it was vedh who told his mom to prepare these recipes guessing since its all titli’s favo so even meenakshi might be liking it.…

Oh, uncle, you too don’t like okra fry??? Asked vedh expressing a voice of doubt…

I don’t like pickle, he replied flatly…

Hmm, sounds mysterious? murmured vedh…

Uncle, what about your family?? What do they do?? Are they in singapore??? You have any daughter? Asked vedh expressing a tiny bud of doubt…

Asking about daughter?? How cheap, murmured titli giving an you-are-so-cheap-kinda stare at vedh without knowing the intention of his question…

I missed them since long , I’m surviving only with a hope of meeting them sometimes in my life, it’s a long story but now I guess they are doing well, he replied staring at meenakshi…

You sound like a phlogiston, too mysterious, said vedh with a smile…

You look so much like meenakshi, said jonarthan smiling at titli…

Uncle you know my mom?? Was she your client? Asked titli with curiosity, but doubt didn’t bud around her mind, as its only “Vedh” thing crazily travelling across her mind…

He kept silent for a moment and then replied its nice to see you all under one roof. Vedh, I must thank you for this luncheon…I owe you a big one for this.

Oh, mention not uncle, its all my pleasure, he replied…

Jonarthan was madly wishing to have a moment of privacy with meenakshi to break the misconceptions that she had/or might have about him. But meenakshi’s ego was forcing her to act against her heart. I’m leaving, she said…

Swarna could clearly see the difference in meenakshi’s behavior. Meenakshi’s mood changed the moment she saw jonarthan. Swarna was not sure yet felt that jonarthan is meenakshi’s man…

I’m leaving this place, this weekend, he said looking at meenakshi…

Meenakshi kept mum, going crazy over the thought of him leaving her again. Planning to leave me again without giving an answer, bye Mr. Jonarthan, I don’t care and I wont, she thought…

I would like to see your happy home, Can I?? He asked hoping to have some time with meenakshi…

Meenakshi remained mum, as she was in a deep thought controlling her crazy heart which is wishing him to stay with her hereafter…

Looking at her mom’s nil reaction, Uncle you are always welcome, any time as you wish, replied titli with a smile …

Don’t call me uncle, jenny. I would love to hear you calling me AA…

Stop it jonarthan, just stop it there. What do you think you are doing?? What are you blabbering?? Are you trying to test my patience?? Meenakshi yelled losing her mind…

The atmosphere changed into soundless river of peace.

Mom??? Said titli with a question mark face asking her mom the reason for losing her calm…

Aunty, I guess I brought the guest in wrong time. Uncle I’m extremely sorry, maybe some other time, said vedh just to calm the situation…

I’m sorry, my fault, I apologize. I had a real bad head ache since morning so I’m sorry Mr. Jonarthan and vedh I’m extremely sorry for being too harsh with your guest.

Mr. Jonarthan, lets go, I shall help you to explore my happy home, she said just to mask the doubt and to cease the question mark expression on her daughter's face…

Mom, its ok, if you have head ache, leave it to me, I will take him to our happy home, said titli…

No titli, its ok, I’m fine I can handle. Reach home safely ma. If you don’t mind Vedh, can you drop my daughter home, she asked in a tone of request…Then Waving a bye to titli, swarna and vedh, they went to Happy home.

*****************************************************************************************
    They walked around Happy home, Meenakshi kept it very formal and gave him the pamphlet which is self explanatory about how exactly happy home works.

Jonarthan was least interested in those stuffs, he roughly went through it and then slowly said I’m leaving Mumbai soon, won’t you stop me? He asked…

Why should I?? She replied bluntly…

I know you are happy to see me back but definitely not as much happy as I’m, believe me, he said…

I know you are a silver tongued devil, aren’t you? & I wont fall again, this time definitely not, she replied turning her face to the other side to control her emotions…

My mom was in critical state, no hope of her survival, thats what I found when I reached kerala. She believed in astrology a lot as I told you before.
    He paused for a moment and then continued, When I told my mom about Jenny’s condition, she nodded her head as if she knew everything. It’s the placement of stars in a wrong place which is making us suffer, lots more to face, she said…

Her words made me blinkless…

She said she will be leaving us soon and promised me that she will protect our daughter and you in my absence. These were her last words with me. I didn’t get what she exactly meant when she said “in my absence”…Jonarthan’s eyes were all wet when he was saying this…

My dad couldn’t take my mom’s death so he too succumbed to poor health. I was helpless, but at the same time I wanted to know about jenny’s health as well, so I asked my sister (who was settled in Singapore after marriage) to take care of my dad and left kerala…

Unfortunately, I met with an accident and I was in a coma state for 3 months. That was the worst phase of my life. If that didn’t happen, things would’ve been definitely different.

All my relatives lost hope. It’s all because of my sister Ashley (daniel’s mom), I’m here talking with you. She took me to Singapore and I was been treated there, she prayed for my recovery every single day.

Luck in an unlucky way that I regained my consciousness and couldn’t find you. My sister told me everything that happened to me. I was not fully recovered yet my heart urged to see you and my daughter so I took a flight and came to Chennai, enquired a lot with all our friends. No one knew about your whereabouts. I called Mandagini ma’am, she too was not aware of your whereabouts. I left Chennai and returned back to singapore.

I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I felt like my world came to an end, I was unable to continue my life in your absence so thought of leaving this world for once and all. It was at that moment, my mom’s last words echoed in my ears. I never believed on horoscope or astrology stuffs but for the first time, I believed those magical words that she is and will be protecting you and my daughter in my absence. I wholeheartedly believed that and that’s the only reason for my survival.

I cant betray you and your hope by leaving this world. I strongly believed that sometime in my life I will definitely meet you and will pour the pain that I was holding within me for so long, he said it with eyes full of tears…

Meenakshi’s anger all vanished hearing jonarthan’s painful past. His pain melted her ego. You didn’t marry anyone?? She asked, knowing that’s a silly question and knowing the answer as well…

Hahaha, are you kidding me??? Do you think so??? That’s literally a dumb question. Jonarthan is /(was)/will be a normal, simple looking nothing-so-special-about-him sorta guy. Meenakshi is (was)’/will always be a young, talented, beautiful, kind hearted, a very special irreplaceable lady of my life. How can you expect me to replace you? Wont you kill me if I dared to do something like that?? He asked…

She smiled…

I was holding my life just to meet you and you are asking about my remarriage. How can you even think about that? He asked twisting her ear…

I know, you won’t, said meenakshi and slowly rested her head on his chest, tears wetting his shirt…You know, how madly I missed you. Even I faced the same moment of leaving this world but I have titli a strong reason for my survival.

You never talked about me with titli. she didn’t even know her dad’s name right??? He asked…

I was very angry at that time, so never revealed your name or identity to her, her school knew my story so hiding your name was not a problem, then in the college, I personally met the Principal and told her the reason for not writing the father’s name in the admission form. Lucky, the principal was a female, so she very easily got convinced, said meenakshi…

I understand your pain but I was helpless then. I know how tough it is to stay away from loved one? I just struggled with memories. But you struggled with the cruel world. My words and love cant justify the pain you faced. But will you forgive me, please, he asked in an apologetic tone…

You are very good at words, I easily fall for it, she said giving a fake punch on his chest…

Atleast now, will you introduce your daughter to me, please, he asked…

Our daughter, she corrected him, twisting his ear in return…

Yeah our daughter…he replied with an ouch…

Are you really leaving Mumbai this weekend?? She asked…

Am’I a mad to do that, wont you kill me if I did that?? he said with a smile…
    Dare you even think about that, said meenakshi…

I think, its all because of vedh that we are together. We must thank him and also I think he is the perfect match for our titli, what you say? jonarthan, she asked…

My name never sounded so good, until you call it. I was missing this so much. And, the rule follows the same “there is never a NO” for what minu said, he replied…

She laughed with a heart full of happiness. My life is back to what I wished for. I think, my life’s wish got fulfilled. I’m so very thankful to god.

Sure minu, don’t you think, we should fly to paris to celebrate the moment of our reunion. What say??? he asked…

Aww, That’s in my wishlist since long, you remember that huh?? She asked…

Every single tiny bit of minu is preserved in my heart very safely.. he replied…

*****************************************************************************************

Titli reached Spice & Ice few mins before time eagerly waiting for vedh.
    Vedh appeared in front of her a bit late…

She didn’t notice him as she was busy setting her pallu folds.

Ehem ehem, waiting for me, he asked with a big smile…

No , waiting for an Idiot, she replied…

Oh thanks butterfly, tum kuch bhi bolo mujhe tho ekdum accha lagta hai, (Say whatever you want to, I just love it), he replied…

Flirt mode ON huh, she asked…

Smart gal, he replied…hey you never talked about your dad, by the way, what is he doing?? He asked…

Don’t ask about that yaar. My mom doesn’t like this topic and once while talking about him only my mom got admitted so tabhi se I never even tried to ask about my dad. But I checked everything, my mom hadn’t saved even a single bit of information about him, not even a single pic of my dad. Maybe he is a real bad man, she replied…

Nah gal, I don’t think so. I think it might be just a mere misunderstanding,
    replied vedh…

You know vedh, I never thought of “must-to-have-a-dad” or missing my dad thing in my entire life until I met bhumi’s dad. After spending some quality time with him, I started feeling a must to have a dad thing urging around my mind. I started missing my dad, she said…

Hey you know, harish is back and he reached Mumbai just this morning, said vedh to brush off the senti mode…

Oh, so this is the reason madam went missing since morning, said titli…
    You know, harish called tweety to meet him in the airport. I guess they might have resolved the issues between them and I hope it ended well from their side, he said…

Oh my god, I’m the one to know everything at the end. Too bad, said titli…
    Tum ho he itni dumb tho kya kare (such a dumb you are, what to do), said vedh…

Yeah, dumb huh isliye tho tumhe love kiya, varna kab ka vedh nayakam ko yes bolthi ya fir Daniel ko patta lethi (yeah I’m a dumb that’s why I love you or else I would’ve said yes to vedhnayakam or would’ve clung with Daniel), she said with a wink…

Oh really?? Helllo Butterfly, tum mujhe itna cheap nah samjhiyo (don’t think of me that cheap ok). So many girls tried to hook me, tumare liye chodha verna ab tak tho me US wali Vedhika se saath aaash kartha ya fir Canada ke vandhana ke saath settle hota…Don’t you know, MBA graduate hu, girls easily impress ho jathi hai yaar, he said with a naughty smile…

Vedh, tum nah sach me merey layak he nahi ho, I just donno how I loved you, she said…

Just the way I did, he said…

Vedh, tell your mom to talk to my mom nah, I’m worried yaar…she said…

Just relax gal, let your mom’s issue settle first. I think your mom is not doing well so take care of her. You know, my mom told me that she would have rejected you if you left your mom for me…he said…

Wow, aunty is too too good and well understanding unlike you…she said…

Accha, how you want me to react then?? Bhumi told me about your mom’s wish. I swear, that b’day was a terrible one and then the next 3 years I didn’t even wish to celebrate my b’day. Titli felt bad when he said that...

But yesterday my b’day was back to normalcy, I guess…

Chalo ab thanks bolo, said titli with a smile…

Sirf thanks yaaa aur kuch??? Vedh asked with a dimpled smile…

She quickly moved her chair close to his’ and then wrapped her hand around his neck, how is this?? She asked with a smile biting her lips shyly…

Oh gal, my heart skipped a beat. What are you butterfly?? I mean, you are uhh, omg, what can I say?? shall we go to some other place, he asked with a wink…

Unwrapping her hand from his neck, she said, Vedh, just hold your imagination ok. Tum kitne bad ho, she said with a fake anger…

Oh c’mon gal, me tho bus yuhi akele me baath karne ke liye aisa bola, nothing else, I promise, he said…

Btw, what you thought? He asked with a dancing brow…

Don’t act smart ok…she said…

Arre seriously yaar, I want to take you to a secret place so that we can talk anything and everything without a fear of someone is watching us stuffs, he said with a smile…

Vedh tum nah, sachi yaar, bahut too much ho, I just hate you, she said…

Vaise, aaj ye dressing vressing sab mere liye he nah?? He asked…

She kept mum…

Tum ekdum, I mean, heart beat accelerator lag rahi ho, my heart beat shoot up to 300 when I saw you at my home, that look was killer yaar, he said…

She was enjoying the praise…

I donno, iss place me kitne log mujhse jalthe hoge, for having such a beautiful gal friend, he said…

Ok bus karo, she said shyly…Her mobile rang at the same time, she attended the call and found that it was her mom on the other end…Her mom told her to reach home soon as she need to discuss something very important.

Vedh, my mom told me to reach home soon, donno what she is upto this time?? I’m scared, she said…

Arre, your mom might have selected Vedh (that's me) a perfectly perfect match for you, nothing else, so chillax gal, saying this, vedh ordered icecream for them and then he dropped her near her building and then left...

As soon as she reached home, saw her mom wearing a beautiful saree and looking way too different from her regular look…

Hey mom, looking too pretty, what’s up?? Asked titli…

I wanna tell you something. Jonarthan, she called him…

Titli is finding it tough to understand what’s going on, expressed a big confused face…
    [SUB][SUP]
    [/SUP][/SUB]

Journey to be continued...

With love,
    Angellic :)

3 people like this.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Nice story.... very interesting too....

3. itzmelvk

itzmelvk Silver IL'ite

Great going much awaited part... Thank you for the
    lengthy one but please post next part in short intervals.

4. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

@Angellic thanks for this episodemademydaysmiley ...after long gap u finally showed up

Plz dont go again by leaving us in middle, plz complete the story very fast:exactly:

5. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Nice episode angellic.. it is good to see that meenakshi and jonorthan got together.. waiting for the next part .

6. ilakkiya10187

ilakkiya10187 New IL'ite

Hi Angellic please post the next part soon

7. Charishmaa

Charishmaa New IL'ite

Hi Angleic
    I am really waitng since long time for the next episode, please post it ASAP, we are die heart core fans for this story :drowning

8. itzmelvk

itzmelvk Silver IL'ite

Even I wish Angellic can post next part of this lovely story.

9. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

angellic, please post the Climax, eagerly waiting.

10. Seby

Seby Bronze IL'ite

@Angellic plz post the next part soon... We are eagerly waiting....