1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

:exactly:...:yes:

1 person likes this.
  2. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

:wowAkka. I'm really, really happy to see this.:Bow:. you have made your readers little bit wait for me. I'm so much honoured akka.

And I have finished reading all parts akka. All are so wonderful - flowing like a river. no doubt, many writers are appreciating your story like anything. love, love, love - you're also flowing out of love and so, you're able to show your love in your story "I'm in love" - which is true literally and writing story.

Thats why, readers also feel your writing so visual - like never like anyone in the earlier could have done this much better.

Be in Love - with yourself, your hubby and your varsith (spelled wrongly to avoid star) and finally your supporting readers. And express your love.

May god bless you with more love, akka.

2 people like this.
  3. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

yes akka. we can understand human emotions more only from comments in articles. That I'm using it. super writing and super comments too.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

:thumbsup..:2thumbsup:..super akka. good..

1 person likes this.
  5. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

I'm happy that my comments make you happy akka. cool.

yes, most writers are broad minded - though I yet to read their stories (so far I have concentrated in reading our Tamizh stories only), but i guess they are wonderful writers from the comments they put.

Good that you get lovely encouragements from them. god bless you more.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

ha ha ha..feel glad to know it. Writers must get their worth of encouragements - which is what I (though coming here rare now) and others are doing.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

picture perfect..hit on the nail. keep it up, sis.

1 person likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 32

"Dad... ".

"Yes my dear son. Your mom already informed me that Aditi has come home and will be staying here till her parents return from Vellore tomorrow. Am i right".

"Ye... yes... dad".

"And i also know one more thing that we are all going out for dinner now".

"Dad..really" Raj couldn't hide his excitement when he heard it. "You are too sweet dad".

"Ok ok. Now go and get ready soon. I will also go and change".

"Ok dad".

Raj felt too happy to go out again with Aditi that also with his family. He thanked god for giving him such beautiful and happy moments in his life. He got ready quickly and went in search of his dad.

"Dad aren't you ready yet. What dad you take so much time". Raj frowned seeing his dad.

"Hey this is too much Raj. You got ready so soon because of Aditi only right. Don't i know that".

"Dad. Ok ok now get ready soon dad".

Raj moved quickly from that place before his dad could say anything. He switched on the tv and started to hear to songs. Dayalan came after few minutes.

"Call your mom and tell her that we will come and pick them from there".

"Ok dad".

Raj called Rupa and informed her.

"Mom, me and dad coming there to pick you both".

"Oh is it. Ok mom. We will wait here itself then. Bye".

"Mom and Aditi are on their way home dad".

"Oh ok".

"Dad shall i make you a cup of coffee".

"Hey that would be fantastic idea".

"Will be back in five minutes dad".

Dayalan smiled at his son and nodded.

After few minutes Raj came with a tray.

"Dad coffee".

"Thanks dude".

"Welcome dude".

When both dad and son is in happy mood their relationship takes a different turn and at times Rupa too admires them but she doesn't like them using the words "dude" or "bro".

They both had coffee together chit chatting about the day's happenings and Raj was so involved in explaining that he even didn't notice that his dad was smiling through out.

Just then they heard some sound from the entrance and Raj got up and went towards the door to see what it was. He was stunned seeing Aditi sitting on the floor and was toppled with bags.

Raj couldn't control himself seeing Aditi in such a state and he started to laugh uncontrollably. Hearing his voice Dayalan came there and by then Rupa also came there after paying the auto driver. Though they also laughed seeing her like that first but Dayalan was the first to notice Aditi's changing expression and she was ready to cry at any moment.

"Raj stop it. Rupa help her to get up".

Hearing it both Raj and Rupa moved to help her. Raj picked up the bags and Rupa helped her to get up. Aditi slowly got up holding Rupa's hand but she couldn't stand on her own and missed her balance and was about to fall again but Raj came immediately and held her from falling down.

"Raj give the bags to me and help her to come inside. I think her leg has got sprained because of sudden falling".

"Yes dad".

Rupa and Raj helped her by holding her on both sides and took her inside. They made her to sit in the sofa and Dayalan brought a pain relief spray and gave it to Rupa.

"Aditi sit here and stretch your legs on the centre table dear".

She did as told and tears were rolling down from her eyes and wetted her cheeks due to pain. Raj felt bad for her and didn't know how to ease her pain.

"Show me your leg dear let me see it".

Rupa was shocked seeing her swelled ankle.

"Oh my god dear, your ankle is swelling. Raj go and get some ice cubes".

"Ya mom". Raj rushed to the kitchen and got a bowl full of ice cubes.

"Mom here, have it".

"Thank you Raj. It will pain but your swelling will reduce soon dear". Saying Rupa placed the ice cubes on the swelling and rubbed it gently.

"Am really sorry aunty. I spoiled all your plans".

"Hey no need to be sorry dear. Nothing got spoiled. If not today we will all go tomorrow. First let your swelling reduce".

"But aunty... dinner".

"Don't worry about that. Both son and dad will take care of that".

Saying she looked both of them and they both nodded their head in reply.

"Don't worry Aditi, we will also cook good only to some extent. You can trust us".

"No not like that uncle. Feeling bad as you will have to trouble because of me".

"Nothing like that dear. They both are used to it. When am not there at home they will only cook and also during holidays either of them will help me in cooking".

Aditi looked from Dayalan to Raj and saw both of them smiling and Raj lifted his collar and showed her.

"Ok now you both go and see what you can make. I will take care of Aditi".

"Ok boss. Order obeyed". Dayalan made a half bow and smiled at Aditi and went inside the kitchen followed by Raj.

After half an hour a voice came from the kitchen, "Dinner ready".

"Mom dinner is ready, come let's eat".

"Arrange everything here Raj, we will sit here today".

"Ok mom give me five minutes".

....Cont....

Sweetynila, Deepu04, periamma and 4 others like this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much. Happy if it really helps you. But you should check with amma for a better list.

10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you friendssmiley. Hope the story was interesting.