Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies ..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Mar 23, 2012.

1. vandanai

vandanai New IL'ite

i got married 7years back 3times miscarriage happen to me.i face lot of problem by my inlaws &BIL from the 1st day of marriage im not able to express that in words very worst torture.now 6month back we came seperate near to my inlaws home.last month miscarriage happen to me in my 4th month.i was troubled from my miscarriage.recurrent miscarriage,continuous medicine,treatment and torture from my inlaws.im in very depressed now it tough to return to normal.my age is also36.due to recurrent miscarriage i got psycological fear to conceive again.im not able to sleep at night.everyone says try to relax.but i dont know how to relax.i hope you all understand what im saying.i cant relax.i think negative 24*7.how to come out from this please help me friends.at my 3rd conceive time also im not able to sleep proper at night.i think about my past inlaws torture and previous miscarriages.i want to know this also one reason for my miscarriagea.and tell me some tips to come out from that fear.

2. priyanka81

priyanka81 New IL'ite

hi vandanai

i am sorry to hear this....i suggest u to consult a psychiatrist first and get counselling..and after that consult a reputed og cian and take proper treatment to rule out any genetic problems/else....there is no use of getting stressed due to inlaws/miscarriage/past story....dont delay...gud luck

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ilites

Please include me in your prayers. I am trying for second one. my age is already 37. This is an humble request. i will include you all in my prayers also...

May goddess karuvalarcheri Akhilandeswari and Garbarakshambigai help all of us in production of our biological LO's

4. ilakya

ilakya New IL'ite

Hi all!

I've been trying to conceive for more than 3 yrs. Taking treatment now. I'm in the 2ww. One week passed. Feeling tensed.

I pray to Sathguru Sainatha to free all our friends in any part of the world to be free from the pain which we are at present. Let us be blessed with a baby as soon as possible. Having faced failures throughout I've left things happen to god. This generation of ours has been facing lots and lots of struggle in bearing a child. This shouldn't happen to our next gen. Sathguru sainatha let all these sufferings stop with us itself. No one should face any misery. If they're pls relieve all my fellow beings from this hardships soon baba.

Sri Sachidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!!!

Attached Files:

subakutty likes this.
  5. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

Loads of sticky baby dust on you @ilakya and all the IL's on this thread. God Bless You !!!

1 person likes this.
  6. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

Please include me in your prayers.. trying to conceive since 4 years no Luck.. Have infertility problems for both of us.

7. Manjujoseph

Manjujoseph New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Please include me in the prayers. Trying to get conceived. Taking treatment for the past one month. undergoing 2nd circle of clomid.

Baby dust to all of you

Thanks
    Manju

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best Manju. :thumbsup
    Hope this cycle brings good results to you.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

9. bharu15

bharu15 New IL'ite

Thanku So much, Please join me

10. Shri211

Shri211 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I had a medical termination in January 2016 for severe heart abnormalities found in my baby during my morphology scan . doctors couldnt give a reason for it, as i am otherwise healthy and my amnio results were also normal. I got my periods last week (after 5 weeks from the time i lost my baby) and have got a go ahead from my GP and gynaec to TTC. Just too emotional thinking about having a new one...not that the new one will replace my firstborn, he is and will always be special to me, he is the one who has made me the mother...but I feel that the new pregnancy will give me some hope in this darkness..this whole episode has changed me completely, i feel like being lost in a crowd, not knowing where to go and what to do, trying to figure out answers "why me" and what wrong did I do..

I was just wondering if the whole TTC process will calm me down a bit or make me all the more nervous about the negative BFP..and stress me more..