ONLINE COURSE : How to Market and Grow your Home Based Business

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Feb 12, 2016.

1. vandanarajesh

vandanarajesh Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Harini73.
    regards

2. vandanarajesh

Hi sanarthi,
    Food and cooking is an activity that has moved out from the home kitchen to becoming big business ventures these days. Many websites and food blogs we refer to from time to time for trying different recipes are the creations of homecooks like you and me. From writing blogs, having food trails, dabba service, baking, writing cookbooks, recipe development for big brands, working with cooking websites, being hosts at their own programs to running small restaurants there are really many options with cooking if one wants to turn it into a business venture. This interview (that I had done some time back) with a known food blogger who has her own baking business would be of interest to you An interview with Food Blogger Priya of Priya's Feast
    You will learn a lot of tips on how to market your business online in the course.
    regards

3. vandanarajesh

Dear Nivyamohan,
    You really have so much going for you. Loved the jhumkas and your other works, should not waste such talent. Social media marketing is what can help get you started and with regular effort you can have a full fledged home based business going for you. Marketing and how to reach your target audience is one important topic that would be covered in the course. Jewelry is one that is doing very well in the home based business niche.
    All the best for Nimo and hoping to see you register for the course. regards

4. vandanarajesh

Dear Harini73,
    Handmade jewelry is one that is doing very nowdays and know a lot of friends who have their own jewelry business. They have started locally with friends and family, moved on to making their own facebook page and marketing on other channels and over time build a clientele. Do not expect results over night, but hard work and consistent efforts are sure to bring in results.
    If you know how to use social media to market your creations you will be able to reach out to your target audience both within the country and abroad. I think the course will help you learn the techniques of using the different social media platforms to market your creations.

1 person likes this.
  5. vandanarajesh

Thank you Angeldreams,
    Starting something of your own does need a lot of courage. May be difficult in the beginning to convince family about your dreams and that you can be successful however, once the efforts start showing results they will automatically understand your passion for the venture. All the best and thank you for showing interest in joining for the course. With jewellery you can always have a full fledged online business.
    regards

6. vandanarajesh

Hi DrReva,
    It is such a noble thought with which you have started your venture. Thank you for putting forward your thoughts and feedback.
    regards

7. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Yes Vandana.Social media marketing if I can learn it will be useful.

To start with I think I need to open a face book account first.:-o

Let me try that first.

8. sonaliarora

sonaliarora New IL'ite

Hi Dr Reva!

I am am interested in your home based business. Pl pm me the details.

thanks and regards.

9. Arrul

Arrul Gold IL'ite

Hi vandana

Thanks for your reply. I learnt some techniques as a art course
    during my ug degree . Some I just learnt from net n some my one creativity
    your comment is valuable abt painting now I ve started to work with canvas

ARRUL

10. Soumyk

Soumyk New IL'ite

Very useful posting