Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Please let me know whether she is married or looking for marriage since your question is not clear and little complicated.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In your chart, the Saturn placed in the 5th house is aspecting the marriageable houses, i.e, 7th, 2nd and 11th houses, there are chances for delayed the marriage. In such cases, it is advisable to get married after the completion of 29 years.

However, you may attempt for marriage after August, 2016

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I think that based on your earlier request, I have studied your charts for progeny and even given the remedial measures; but you have not indicated about the same.

Hence, please let me know the predictions made by me earlier.

Regards

4. vanipriya

vanipriya New IL'ite

Sir kindly tell our chances of pregnancy. We are trying for baby.

Reposting: kindly let me know if I miss any details.

5. sarayu5

sarayu5 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for making me understand all this guruji. Sure you are right we should have taken care of this before itself. my daughter is adjusting as she cannot just break the relation. But Guruji, is this forever i mean is there any pooja that I or my daughter can perform for their relation to be strong in future atleast?
    Till yestreday we were having some hope and i was convincing my daughter to bear him for an year and then later ther might be a chance for him to change. but after seeing your msg i lost that hope. I cant convey this message to her instead i can just pray for her well being. She is thinking he might change a bit may be after they have kids. Since it is going to be an year of their marriage they wanted to plan for kids. Can you suggest any period or base don their charts can you tell us when can she expect a baby? once again thank you very much for your patience and understanding our situation. Sorry for any inconvenience.

6. MrsTintin

MrsTintin New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I want to know when will i have kids, we got married on 18th August 2014. Also my husband is trying fir onsite opportunities and would like to know by when would be be able to travel? My husbands details are as below:
    Name - Nikhil
    DOB - 08 Dec 1986
    time - 3:45 am
    Place - kerala

Please let me know if any further details are required.

7. milky2silky

milky2silky New IL'ite

Thank you sir.
    My specific query is is there any kandam in this year 2016? I under went under local anesthesia in last July my both knee replacement surgery. I felt that to be a kandam.
    Also my elder son- it seems his 7th house in horoscope is badly damaged. They say he has all sorts of negativity in life. I am worried about him His two marriages were unsuccessful one.
    My second son wants to settle abroad. But nothing seems going on. When his wish would get ful filled.
    Kindly guide us.

Our details:
    Mine.
    DOB: 22-12-1953
    TOB: 5.35 PM
    POB: NEW DELHI

Elder son:
    DOB 10-3-1982
    TOB 2.34 PM
    POB NEW DELHI

Younger son:
    DOB : 3-6-1985
    TOB: 4.35 PM
    POB: NEW DELHI.

Thank you for your reply sir.

Regards.

milky

8. MrsTintin

MrsTintin New IL'ite

9. Kurinji

Kurinji New IL'ite

Dear Pragapathy Sir, Thank you very much for ur kind words which gives me lot of hope and mental support which I desperately need now, in the tough time of my life Sir! I have started reading Rama Raksha Stotram and wrtting Sri RamaJeyam . She is going to sit for her exams on 11 which is going to be the life saver of her course . I need your blessings for that sir! Thank you a lot sir!

10. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Hello Guruji ,

I am re posting my query :

Hi Sir,

The correct date of birth is 17/12/1980 and time is 6:45 AM , Hubli .