End Of TTC... Beware of medicines!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

HI All,
    Many of you know me here.I was quite active here from the start of my TTC.
    I am 35 was TTC from last 7 yrs......Gone through 6 IUI,6 Fresh IVF cycle,2 frozen cycle out of which conceived twice in fresh IVf but miscarried both the times.plus countless progaynova cycles to prepare uterus lining ,to some test etc.

After going through so many estrogen cycle I am here to inform you all that I am ending TTC happily reason is I was digonised with DVT(Deep vein thomosis) in dec 2015 ...i was admitted to hospital DVT is when blood flows slowly in your veins and so started blocking it ....in my case doctor says this is side effect of estrogen overuse ....so i need to be careful rest of my life bcoz DVT is serious condition ....so I am back here to just let other ladies know that dont make mistake which i did ....dont go through so many medication .....

Ideally doctors should let patients know side effect but i observed all gynec ...no body shares side effect of medicine used in IVF. estrogen makes serious side effect on your body so if you want to try please keep below points in mind.

• No more than 1 ivf in 1 year so that your body is free of estrogen overdose impactnotdonesmiley
    • I personally feel not to try more than 3 IVf (after getting this DVT)
    • always ask your doctor side effect of any medicine
    • dont ruin your health in TTC thought

Now I undestand the importance of healthy body ...always keep in mind you are here to live yourself ...dont make mistake which I did....
    now I am slowly recovering from DVt...may need to take blood thinner for many months more....I am not allowed to try any more IVf.....SO happily ending TTCfaintingsmiley
    I hope it is helpful for ladies who are trying many IVF witout thinking like me.friendssmiley

I dont know path ahead...I dont know if I will adopt a child or I will live happliy with my hubby ...but I know one thing I wont spoil my body by estrogen any more:notthatway:

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Swati dear take care. Good you have shared your experience so that others can take care. Dont worry you can adopt a child. Take care of your health.All the best. May God bless you and keep you always healthy and happy

1 person likes this.
  3. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Take care of your health Swathi.. I dont know anything about you, but after reading your post I felt like replying to it.

I dont know how many of you will post their bad experience here. Though You have happily ended your TTC, you have warned other members about Estrogen overuse. It just shows how good you are hugsmiley

Dont worry about anything. Be strong and believe Everything happens for a reason. And only Good things will happen to Good people :) Take care of your health.

1 person likes this.
  4. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

swati,
    read your past struggles to conceive. Had mixed feelings reading your post but i think you are right. healthy body comes first..everything else will fall into place when its time.
    take good care of yourself...thank you for sharing this information with other ILs. May god bless you with good health and happiness.

5. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Thanks for wide knowledge and experiences.

Health is Wealth . Be happy . All the best and have good time. Just take care of yourself rest all things are just things if we dont give much importance :)

Have a great health life ahead ....

6. sindhura34

sindhura34 New IL'ite

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing

7. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Thank you Swatir23 for sharing experience. Good luck to you. God bless us.

8. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

I have read almost all your posts. God bless you. I don't know what to say to console you.
    Thanks for sharing this important news. Even all my previous doctors says the same, that there are no prominent side effects as so many ppl are going through this everyday. My current doc she is very frank, her reply was everything has a side effect and if you want a baby u need to go through this.
    Many of us including me even after knowing its side effects we still go for it. But i never knew what actually is going to happen. Thanks for sharing this vital information. It will be beneficial for many of us.

9. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

I will pray for your quick recovery. thanks for sharing the information, take care

10. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

Dear Swati, May you be blessed with unbounded joy, no matter where life takes you. God Bless You