Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. saiyelubolu

saiyelubolu New IL'ite

Reposting, could you please look into my query:

Thank you Sir for your valuable predictions, as predicted got the job and successfully switched too.

Request to look into my one more query:
    I'm holding US business visa for almost 9 years and it is about to expire next year. Would like to know is there any chances to travel aboard and let me know if any pooja or vratham needed to be done.

Below are my details:

Date of Birth: 18-09-1977
    Time of Birth: 06:55 AM
    Place of Birth: Rajamundry, AP

Please look into it.

Thanks in advance.

I mean though I got the visa did not get a chance to fly aboard, would like to know is there any chance to travel aboard either on existing visa or any other.
    Thank you.

2. molin

molin New IL'ite

Namaste sir,

I am 33 years old and we have a beautiful daughter who is 7 year old. We are trying for second baby since last 5 years but were not successful. we tried some good doctors too but they always says everything is fine. Our daughter is smart and full of energy watching her grow make us happy. we want a little one again in our life.
    Can you please provide us some answers whether we do have any chances for other baby and is there any pooja we can perform.
    below are my details:

Date of birth : 06-09-1983( 6th of september 1983)
    Time of birth: 8:18 a.m
    Place of birth: Nasik India

Thank you
    sonia

3. PushpaNreddy

PushpaNreddy Silver IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,

I am planning to start my apparel business in partnership frm next month... Kindly see my belows details and advise me... Wl the partnership wil work out?

Name: Pushpa
    Place: B' lore
    Dob: 24/05/1987
    Time: 12.10pm

Thank u,
    Pushpa

4. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

The correct date of birth is 17/12/1980 and time is 6:45 AM , Hubli .

5. preethipush

preethipush New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Kindly let me know if there are chances for job change for me and my husband. We are desperately seeking for job change. Any pariharams to do for the same.

Also would like to know whether we will be gifted with a second child? If so, when is time favorable? Any doshas as of now?

My details- 14-6-1986; Time 9.18 am; Place - Chennai
    My husband - 20-11-1982; Time - 2.30 am; Place - Chennai

Thanks...

6. imanvel

imanvel Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,

We got married one year back. We are looking for kids so would like to know about pregnancy and kids in detail. When can we expect kids? How many kids overall? Will there be any issues? Please help.

My DOB: 18/12/1984, 17:30, Madurai
    Wife's DOB : 01/08/1989, 17:15, Kovilpatti.

Thanks in advance.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Both of you may please make a visit to either Kalahasthy or Rameswaram and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny and then attempt for the child. If this done with much belief and dedication,there are chances for your wife to get conceived after August, 2016.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your chart, the period between 10th July, 2016 and 10th August, 2016 is highly supportive for change of your job of your expectation, with good status and income and also choice of expected place, leading to change of life style and any prior attempts shall yield beneficial result; however, as per your husband's chart the period in the near future is not much supportive for any change.

Regarding the second progeny, the period within one year from 11th August, 2016 is supportive for you getting conceived. The period between 18th Sept 2016 and 01st November, 2016 is mainly supportive for the event.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your chart is supportive for business and any contact with the Govt or Govt undertakings may lead beneficial results.

Regarding the partnership, the chart of the person, with whom, you are planning to start has to be studied.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to study the progeny, the birth details of both husband and wife are necessary. Hence, please repost your request along with the birth details of both.

Regards