Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Thank you for your kind reply sir.

2. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, at present, you are running the dasa of Mars, who is the lord of 5th as well as the 12th houses and the Bhukti of Sun, who are placed in the 6th and 8th from each other and the Mars is in retrograde motion; and this is operative until 12.02.2016, followed by this you will get operated the Mars dasa and the Bhukti of Moon, who are also placed in the 8th and 6th position from each other and this is the final period of Mars, which is called astrologically Dasa Chidra and this period is operative until 15.09.2016.

Also, you are running the Astama Sani, which is also good.

Hence, until this period, much beneficial results cannot be expected. Hence, try to get settled in any job temporarily and then look for a change.

As far the financial prosperity, in your chart, as much as the 11th lord, lord of profit is placed in the 2nd house, house of finance, you will have good financial prosperity.

Any business activity is not good as per ur chart.

Regards

• Thank you for your kind reply sir. What you are doing is wonderful service to the people who are in difficult situation. you will be blessed with all the prosperity in your life sir. I have two general question sir, If time permits have a look at questions sir.
      1. Can I light the lamp in home in early morning while others are sleeping in home.
      2. I want offer rice to crows to get blessing of our ancestors, I didn't find crows in USA, so what I can I do? can I offer to some birds?

Whenever time permits answer sir. Once again thanks for doing such a wonderful service sir.

3. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Namaskar Sir,

There is no previous reply regarding job promotion , but marriage you mentioned it willbe delayed. It looks like it is getting delayed so long. Kindly provide some advice and remedy for the same.

DOB :19 Aug 1984 , Time= 06:15 AM
    Birth Location: Delhi, India
    Living Location : America

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  4. usmommy1

usmommy1 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Thank you so much for your time and kind reply. Your words give me confidence...and sure I will pray lord vigneshwaran. I really appreciate your service. Thank you so much.

5. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathyji,

Thanks a lot for your predictions .Even my son read it. Thanks. Hope everything happens well in future as you have predicted by God's grace. I have a small doubt which I wanted to get clarified by you. I read an article recently about KP astrology. According to KP astrology and ayanamsa there is a complete change in my son's horoscope. All the planets now move one house backwards. The change is as follows-----

1) SAT, VEN, KETU IN 1ST HOUSE.

2) MOON IN 2ND HOUSE.

3) RAHU IN 7TH HOUSE.

4)GURU IN 10TH HOUSE.

5) MER IN 11TH HOUSE.

6) MARS AND SUN IN 12TH HOUSE.

Does that mean predictions will differ in KP astrology due to change in planetary positions?
    Does planets being in certain nakshatra have some effect on the planets performance in a person's horoscope?

Would like to know your opinion on this issue. Pls take your own time to answer my question.

thanks
    soumya~

6. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,
    I am reposting this query again. How are you sir? Hope you remember me sir. finally v have settled down in chennai (only myself, my daughter and my son). My husband is continuing with his job in abroad. The purpose for what i settled here is going on but the progress is very slow. My mother in law and my mother are a big support to me.
    sir, pls. look into my chart and let me know will i ever go back to qatar and live together with my husband or throughout our life v will be living apart like this for our kids. I feel really depressed sometimes why god is examining me so much. My son and my daughter both miss their father a lot.
    I know god has made me take this bold decision so that it is good for my children. Also, if through my chart you can look into the progress of my child pls. let me know. I always believe in your predictions as it has always been correct. As you said everything will be alright, but when i want to know. At what age my child will communicate fluently. pls. let me know sir as it will give me a further boost.
    my details are as follows:
    DOB : 13.06.1981
    TOB: 6.35 P.M. (EVENING)
    PLACE OF BIRTH: THALAINYAYAR
    regards

laxmi

7. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namaste sir
    i found my query was missed. Pl help me .

8. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Namasthey Sir,

I am re-posting my query.
    Hi Sir,

I am looking for job now. we are having difficulties in life from past 3 years. My husband have severe health issues due to that he is not able to concentrate on work. so I am planning to help him financially. so looking for a job now and we live in USA. Below are my details.

DOB : June 21st, 1981
    Time : 11 AM
    place : Srikakulam Dist (Andhra pradesh)

please tell me how my life would be in future and also when will I get job?

Thank you sir,

9. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I will be extremely gratful if you can look into my query and guide me. I have been waiting since last 5 months.

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Sagittarius Lagna and the 5th house of progeny happens to be Aries, owned by Mars. The house lord Mars from the 11th house is aspecting the 5th house, which is extremely good. However, the 5th lord is associated with the Saturn, and the same saturn is also aspecting the 5th house. Normally, the involvement Saturn on any house will always delay the issue. This is one of the main reasons

In as muth the 5th house and also the 9th house are asepcted by Jupiter, who is the Puthraharaha and also the direct aspect of 5th Lord Mars is a very supportive factor for progeny.

While coming to your husband chart, he belongs to Gemini Ascendnatn and the 5th house happens to be Libra owned by Venus and the 5th lord Venus is aspected by Moon. In as much as the 5th house is occupied by Jupiter and also Mars, this may also delay the birth of the child, since the Jupiter, being the Puthrahara is associated with Mars and also the 5th house is aspected by Rahu, Due to the influence of Mars and Rahu on the 5th house and the also the affliction of puthrahara Jupiter, by Mars and Rahu, there are chances for delay for biurth of the child.

Thus, the chart does not show any major adversit concerning the progenhy, except the delay factor.

In as much the 5th house and/or 5th lord and the Jupiter, being the Puthrahara Jupiter have been afflicted by the malefics, it is advisable to do the remedial measures for Rahu Ketu, since the affliction of Jupiter causes Naga / Sarpa dosha.

Hence, you may please try to do the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu, by consulting a local Pandit, which will be good for you and then attempt for the child, with trust and belief, which is likely to give favourable results.

Regards