IVF in Rainbow Madhapur Hyderabd

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Jan 12, 2016.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi All
    Can anyone who has gone to Rainbow Madhapur share their experience and reviews about Rainbow Madhapur. Which doctor did you consult and how was the experience.

Also, can anyone help me out with good fertility clinic near Gachibowli area? Anyone consulting at Oasis?

2. sruthi84

sruthi84 New IL'ite

Hi Hivid,
    I have been to rainbow from 2013..had 6 failed iui's.Did ICSI lasweek...Currently in 2ww..Coming to the expierience hospital is good..many of my friends got positive results there ...Drs are good but you cant expect personal attention as there are many patients.

3. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi dear,
    First of all, my best wishes to u. Wish u loads of sticky baby dust..
    Can u tell me which Dr did u consult in Rainbow, Preeti or Ratna?
    Would you mind giving me some more info about the clinic. How much did the cycle cost u, did they give you a picture of embryo, did you meet the embryologists?
    fYI I already had one cycle of ICSI. Pls don't cave in and test so soo . it will add to tension. Patiently wait. All will be good.

4. sruthi84

sruthi84 New IL'ite

Hey hi,
    DR Ratna deals with IUIS and Dr Preethi is the one who takes care of IVF dept.I am graduated from Ratna to Preethi...:)..My ICSI has costed me around 1.6 lakhs and no they dint give me the picture of the embryo..I never asked for one actually..

5. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hahaha graduated :).. Don't worry u will pass out with flying colors now :-D
    Anyways, was this your first cycle. How do you find yeh doctor. actually I visited Dr Preeti just 2 times and she seems to be very reserved. Infact today when I went she just did a quick scan and gave me medicines to start periods ( I have pcod)
    My only worry is she does not talk much at all :( not that I am looking to be her friend but I am worried of she explains things well, gives any personal attention atleast during IVF. Does she remember her patients, whats their issue eyc. Did she monitor u well for ohss etc.
    How is the waiting time in the clinic?
    Sorry for bombarding u with questions

6. sruthi84

sruthi84 New IL'ite

Hey Hivid,
    was this your first cycle. How do you find yeh doctor
    Yes this is my first cycle...Many of my collegues have concieved doing IUIs in Rainbow ..I have recently met a gal in rainbow who had 6 failed iui's in fernandez and concieved in her ICSI first cycle..

Does she remember her patients, whats their issue eyc
    Yes Dr Preethi is reserved ..she doesnot talk much to the patients..But still i think she answers to your questions ..she doesnt remember her patients though...i had alternate day scans and she kept giving me updates about no of eggs and the growth.

Coming to me,the first reason is my office is nearby and i dont find any good hositals around.Secondly after listening to so many success stories i am skeptical to change doctors at this point of time...

7. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi Sruthi
    yes even for me the office is close by and that is precisely why I chose Rainbow over other clinics.
    How is the waiting time generally. Were you taking appointments online? Were you admitted for ER and ET or you came hoem the same day.
    Sorry about asking too many questions. Have you turned off yoru Private messages? I am not able to PM you.

8. sruthi84

sruthi84 New IL'ite

Hey Hi,
    I am not able to send or receive private messages..:cry:..ER as u know itz a quick procedure..Was in hospital by 9 am and was sent home by 3 pm..About ET ,I was in hosp by 10 and I was back home at 2pm.I never take appointements online,i jus call and fix it up.

9. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi Sruthi
    Thanks a lot. I think you need to make atleast 10 posts in a month. Only then your PM will be enabled

10. DeeVanga

DeeVanga New IL'ite

Hello,

I've had 2 fresh cyes and 1 FET so far... My patience is thinning out... It is emotionally taxing and draining me out... I've been trying with Anu for the past 2 cycles (1fresh and 1 FEt) no luck... I conceived the first cycle but lost it under a minth's time... Have you guys consulted anyone from Oasis? Or any other doctor whom you think is worth trying with?