1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bye bye 2015 ...Welcome 2016

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Dec 31, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

@knbg, Bhargavi dear my elder daughter is also completing 40 years this year

1 person likes this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sats,

Good to be back . I just felt that the year shouldn't close without a single blog of mine in IL and began to type. :) hope to be here once life settles down back into the regular routine. Until then its just loads and loads of work, Sats :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hey kelly,
    Never say Never, ever again :) quite an eventful year indeed for you. The new year has already started on a good note for you. hope it continues to be that way. God bless !

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    yes, so nice to see the warm welcome from you and our other old friends in IL. Glad that you are still going strong both in IL and FB . nice to be so active . wishing you and uncle good health to enjoy the things that you love doing.

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Happy New Year to you too!!

What a lovely summing up of the year! So neat and so complete. I dont think I could do that! Just as I am not given to resolutions, I am also not given to retrospection! Well, I do go over few things especially if it bothered me. Thankfully, life seems to roll on with like somebody pressed the fast forward on remote and my thoughts become hazy! You can verify this in most of my posts here...me mentioning about lack of time!

Yes, I think every year dishes out some good, bad and the ugly, but luckily, time rolls on and we deal with it always looking ahead.

I owe a special thanks to you Mindian for because of you, I too could attend the big fat Jaipur wedding from a distance! Thats why I never decry gizmos! :cool2:

L, Kamla

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hey kammo,

always glad to see you :) Goood you found the time to peep in. you have a great year too. God bless !