1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhonzee, Thank you for the feedback. Felt happy reading it and glad that you all like it.

Don't worry will update as soon as possible.

3. uma1966

uma1966 Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 10

Raj !!!! Aditi let out those words loudly without her knowledge as she is seeing him after so many years. Hearing someone calling his name Raj who was busy playing in his mobile lifted his head to see who it was. Raj was also surprised to see her in the office bus.

After few minutes of hesitation, Raj got up from his seat and went to front seat where Aditi was sitting. Aditi smiled looking at him, hey Raj i didn't expect to see you here. Hi Aditi, even i didn't expect to see you here after four years. When did you join here Aditi?

Yesterday only Raj, but feel happy that someone like you is also working here in the same place. How long have you been working here? For past three years Aditi. Very nice, at least now i have some body whom i know in this office. Great.

Raj was very happy to see her after all these years. Raj and Aditi studied in the same college and in same group. Raj was in his final year when Aditi joined first year in the college.They met for very first time in the freshers party, Raj liked her from the very first day as she was very friendly and kind hearted.

They happened to meet often on their way to canteen or library and during various events that took place in the department as they both were the representatives of their respective classes. They soon became good friends and Raj was attracted towards her more and more as each day passed by. Soon he realised that he has fallen in love with her but was not scared to express it to Aditi as he was not ready to lose her friendship in case she denied it.

Raj helped Aditi by guiding her in doing various projects and also helped her in getting appointment in a company for doing her first year internship as part of their curriculum. It was the last day of college for the final year students and all the students were very happy to have finished their exams but Raj was upset thinking that here after he would not be able to see Aditi daily and decided to tell her about his love.

He waited for Aditi till she came after giving her last exam for the year. She was very happy when she met Raj and told him that she had written all her papers well and is expecting more than 95%. Raj congratulated her and told her that he wanted to speak to her alone. Aditi was puzzled by this but accepted his request.

Hey Raj, tell me what is it, that you wanted to talk. Raj was little hesitant first but he spoke to her very firmly, Aditi i don't know what you feel about me but i like you very much and i want to share rest of my life with you. I love you Aditi. I wanted to tell you about my feelings for you. I will not force you to accept my love at any time and am ready to accept your decision whatever it may be.

Aditi was totally dumbstruck after hearing all he said. She was silent for a while and Raj waited calmly till she spoke on her own after few minutes. Raj i never knew that you had any such kind of feelings for me. I like you but am not in love with you and have never felt like that.

I wish you to get all the best things in the world as your good friend. Hope you understand me. Though Raj was upset he didn't show it when he spoke. Thank you Aditi. I too wish you all success in the coming future.

Raj never distributed Aditi after that. He diverted his thoughts in searching jobs and finally got a job in a finance company and worked there for a year. After a year he got the job opportunity in the MNC.

And now after three years of working in the company, today he saw Aditi. He felt happy when she spoke to him without any hesitation or hard feelings.

....Cont....

6. uma1966

uma1966 Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  7. uma1966

uma1966 Platinum IL'ite

Priya This Episode Is Awesome Raj propose pannum idam arumai

1 person likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for your constant support and happy that you read each and every update and post your feedbacks immediately. Thank you ma once again.

1 person likes this.
  9. LakshRam

LakshRam New IL'ite

:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Flashback is awesome but current happenings are sad...feel sorry for Aditi..Great going sreeram .. Way to go...
    --PS

1 person likes this.