Muneeswara or munidevara temples details in bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Momofaju, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Momofaju

Momofaju New IL'ite

Hi,
    we are new comers to Bangalore, we are not aware of certain places here. We are blessed with baby boy and very happy with baby and family but My problem is... I want to know what places in Bangalore are good for performing muneeswara or munidevara pooja because it associated with goat sacrifice at the time of hair tonsure for baby. It should be performed in 9 th or 11 month after baby birth. As we have no home at my husband's native place and our marriage being intercast marriage , I think no need to bear useless words of villagers for nothing(intercast marriage) ... So don't want to go to native place ... Completely avoiding. Please suggest me with good options ... And we do this pooja in andhra tirupathi tradition.if anyone from thirupati area please suggest me with good input. Thanks in advance.

Regards
    momofaju

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Hi momofaju

where are you put up in Bangalore ?

You can check next to Christ Collage Muneeshwara temple is there near PVR Kormangala, Dairy circle.

and near accenture dairy circle road near appolo hospital

and one in adugudi inside there is church and one kalyan mantap of muslim in between acenture and Dmart (Not sure)

u can find many in Bangalore.

if you tell me the place where you put up ill let u know

3. Momofaju

Momofaju New IL'ite

Hi
    Thank you very much for ur reply...
    we are in Canada at present will move to Bangalore in Jan 2016, we wil be residing in marathahalli as we have own flat there .... Actually kesakhandana will b performing 3 consecutive days as like this

1. On Sunday morning performing muneeswara pooja and goat sacrifice later hair cut not hair tonsure
    2. Performing goddess pooja at home but not taking the baby out till tuesday
    3. Construct our pooja idol with clay at muneeswara temple on Tuesday evening/night and offering pooja and food to god then complete hair tonsure at temple.

With this his hair tonsure function will be completed

is the same procedure in Bangalore also carried out.... I called one of my friends and came to know the complete procedure .... I have so many relatives at Mu hubbyside but no one will help me as I belong to other caste though my hubby did a lot of good things to them. I tried a lot to get their love but they r not angry on me but hatred for nothing ... Ok ... Let it be....don't want to think about them.... So I decided to perform this on our own with out their help. Please help me and support me ladies with your great ideas . Thanks a lot and sorry for lengthy post

4. samhitas

samhitas New IL'ite

Thanks for the information OP it really helps