1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My cooker woes.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Trupti12, Dec 24, 2015.

1. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

hahaha That was a good one. Haven't checked the snippets section for a long time, but your title kind of pulled me in.

I am a cleanliness freak. I love to clean vessels, or anything out of place in my kitchen :hide: Its kind of a stress reliever for me. I cant stand to see the greased vessels in the sink. notdonesmiley I see it and I go 'I must clean it'. It kind of freaks out my husband when I start to wash the vessels just before we retire to bed. He gets so mad, yells and I would half heartedly leave it to the next day. So I guess my pet peeve is an unclean kitchen :-D

2. Trupti12

Trupti12 Silver IL'ite

@iswaryadevi: Haha glad to know that. I'm happy you read my snippet. Dishes in the sink bug me too and in a weird way make me feel that I myself am physically unclean. So I have to get to them as soon as I can.

My late, beloved grandmother taught me that you should clean your kitchen and wipe it down thoroughly before sleeping at night. That way you wake up to a clean kitchen the next morning and you feel good while cooking. :)