original picture of sai baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by pinky6, Sep 2, 2012.

1. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

376366_344285685653820_1256196281_n.jpg
    hi friends i got this picture from my facebook through my cousin............
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 5in; HEIGHT: 278.25pt" id=_x0000_i1025 type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="376366_344285685653820_1256196281_n" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Djayapal\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Sijo157, desichica, Amma15 and 6 others like this.

2. sarojavijay

sarojavijay Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing original picture of baba

3. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing.
    I do have one in my Pooja room. I will check it and post it later

4. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Sai Ram! Thanks for sharing.. :)

5. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

You have the same or different one?

6. Anus

Anus Bronze IL'ite

Great..Baba bless all..

7. Anus

Anus Bronze IL'ite

Kumbakonam,known popularly as Temple town is a puniya bhoomi with innumerable places of worship in and around..since age old days it has been the centre for propagation of the spirit of bhakthi and spreading godliness..
    The boon -giving kaliyuga avatar SHIRDI SAI BABA has created a spiritual fervour in the people of this town to facilitate Him showering His blessings on a daily basis by building a temple dedicated to Him.The inspiration to construct was accompanied by identification of a suitable spacious place in the choicest locality of the town for this purpose.This piece of land besides being in a posh area is also nearer to railway station and bus stand.
    Even before the place was taken over,a 5.5 ft image of Baba landed at the site.It is now kept in a temporary shed adjacent to the proposed temple building.Daily arathi is being performed 4 times as in shirdi for which the services of a Marathi priest is enlisted..
    The Baba idol here is majestic and marvellous.It is made of white marble.His eyes shed unceasing love and affection.A look of His face generate energy and enthusiasm.His first left foot finger is bigger than in other usual images of Baba indicating that a worship of Him here will remove all our past sins.He is KARMA VIMOCHANA SAYEE which is very rare to find anywhere.
    The bhoomi pooja for building the temple was performed on 08-07-2015..From the day the image of Baba was brought and kept here,He has been attracting devotees from far and nearly.It is likely to swell further in the days to come.As the number of bhaktas attending the arathis and the Temple on a daily basis is likely to grow further it has been decided to construct a spacious premises on three floors.when the work of forming the foundation for the Temple was getting completed,the sand bed of the area that was visible is found to the sand bed at Shirdi Sai Mandir indicating that Baba from Shirdi has already come down to stay here.
    The total area of construction will be 5100sqft and the cost of construction per sq.ft will be Rs.2999/-The approximate total expenditure for construction of this sacred temple will be Rs.1.5 crores .This can be successfully met only through voluntary contributions from everyone of Baba devotees at all places.small drops of contributions of many individuals will make an ocean.Baba wants your participation in this beneficial cause.we therefore earnestly request that you may kindly donate cash or arrange to supply required materials for the construction of this Baba Temple and get the blessings of Shirdi Saibaba.The donations may be given either by cash or by cheque drawn in favour of SHIRDI SAI PRARTHANA SAMAJ TRUST.
    I am a regular visitor of Saibaba temple in thiruvanmiyur,Chennai..The Guruji of that Temple built this and he is only constructing Temple in kumbakonam.He has done kumbabhisekam for more than 35 Sai temples..Apart from my contribution,I want all Sai devotees to take part in this.
    May the blessings of Sai Baba be there for all.Please contribute..

3 people like this.