Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sir,

We have been married for a year. will we be blesses with child in 2016?

My husband's details:

Name: Ashok
    d.o.b: 27/02/1985
    Birth place: Ooty
    Time: 2.30 pm

Thank you Sir.

2. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Hello Sir ,

The correct date of birth is

Mine :

Date : 30/10/1987
    TOB: 5:30 AM
    POB : Bangalore
    Rashi and Nakshtra : Makara rashi , Shravana nakshtra

Husband details :

DOB: 17/12/1980
    TOB: 6:45 AM
    POb: Hubli
    Rashi ,Nakshtra: Meena rashi , Revati nakshtra

My daughter details :

DOB: 10/01/2011
    TOB: 10:40 AM
    Place of birth : Huntingdon , UK
    Meena rashi , uttara bhadrapada.

Please reply asap sir.

Thank u again for your service.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I presume that the business activities in the name of your uncle; but his birth detaisl are not available and probably, his two sons may be the employee in the business activities of your uncle. Hence, there is no purpose in studying the chart of your two cousins for the business activities of your uncle. However, I have attempted to study both the charts of your cousins and give my assessment.

Mr. saurabh tangri

The boy belongs to Scorpio Lagna and the 10th house is occupied by the house lord Sun along with Ketu.

When the 10th house is occupied by the 10th lord, such native will be hard working and will command resepct and honour. In as much as the 10th lord Sun is placed in the 10th house itself, he may be a good administrator, industrialist, Manager or Bureaucrat.

Sun int the 10th house will give slow and steady rise to the top in any field and he will be successful in political, administration, medicine, electrical, timber, ornaments, brokerage, commission jobs.

In as much as the 9th lord Moon is placed in the 4th house, directly aspecting the 10th lord Sun, there are chances for him, doing, jointly do any business activities.
    In as much as the 10th lord Sun in conjunction with Ketu, he will prosper well in "agriculture" activities.

Hence, the boy may do any business activities mentioned above in general in partnership with his father and agriculture activities in particular. According his chart, he will do fairly well in his business activities and the position of 11th lord (lord of profit) Mercury in the 11th house and aspected by the 2nd lord (lord of self earning) Jupiter, his business activities will be very highly beneficial and profitable.

Mr. gaurav tangri

The boys belongs to Libra Ascendant, owned by Venus and the 10th house is occupied by the house lord Moon, which is extremely good. In as much as the 10th house is occupied by Moon in the sign of Cancer, which happens to be a watery sign, he will be successful in business related go flowers, anything watery and white, like milk and milk products, travels, gems, crops, dealership, agriculture and dairy products, all kinds of liquids and other trades including oil, petrol, chemicals, beverages, marine products, glass industry, silver, pearls etc.

So, he can attempt to do the business of his choice, as indicated above.

Regards

4. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Thanks for your prompt reply. Sir currently they are facing acute shortage of money. It is a very difficult situation sir. If possible kindly suggest some Pariharam. I would be very grateful Sir.

Thanks & Regards
    Tara

5. gdesai

gdesai New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy ji

My name is Sneha. My date of birth

DOB: 29/07/1986 (28th night 29th morning 12:55 )
    Time: 12:55
    Place: Harihar, Karnata, India

My question is. I am turning to 30 year old by next year july. I am confused between job and planning for baby. Looking at my health condition i feel i should plan for baby but i want to work for some day before the baby. But no matter how hard i try, i am not getting job and losing interest on subject but still have little hope. What should i do now Pragaspati ji. Should i plan for baby or look for job?

My husband date of birth

DOB: 12/04/1982
    Place: Belgaum, Karnata, India
    Time: don't remember

6. deepti84

deepti84 New IL'ite

Many Thanks for your reply Sir. May Krishna bless you and your family always

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank U V M for ur ack.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The arrival and addition of a new member, i.e. the child is a very important and fortunate one in the case of newly married couple and making any attempt to postpone the same or even trying to abort the child is not a good activity. There are favourable periods for any event in the life, which includes your profession. If you had postponed the same for some reason other; some times, it will itself become a major issue, due to the non operation of favouable time in the near future or for ever.

Most of the educated youths, by not honoring the sentiments of the elders in the family or even their DH are committing this major mistake.

Getting employed, earning money and getting settled in life are different issues and they should not be clubbed with natural phenomena. Hence, I would advise you better try to attempt for the child with whole heart at the earliest and try to get blessed with the wonderful gift of the Almighty, i.e. a child.

I have known number of cases of married girls, who had postponed the birth of the child for obvious reasons and in few cases, aborted the child are suffering a lot for being blessed with the child.

So, with positive thinking and faith on Almighty, it is better that you can plan for a baby at the earliest.

In order to study the progeny, the birth details of both husband and wife are very essential and in the absence of precise birth details of your husband, I am not in a position to study the progeny issue.

Normally, I do not consider the requests of the members, who have posted their requests in other Astrological forum(s); however, even though you had posted in your request in other Astrological forum for a number of times, I have taken up ur request, considered the need and necessity to be blessed with the child, I have given this advise and also it is the will/desire of your DH also; about which you have earlier narrated in your earlier message.

However, it is upto you to decide on this issue

Regards

9. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Namasthe sir,
    My Name is Madhurima.

DOB: 21 April 1986
    Time: 11:37 pm
    Place: Chennai.

My question is when will our debts for housing loan will be cleared and kindly tell about our children's future

My husband's name is Mr. Reddy Sekar.
    DOB: 13 April 1983
    Time: 1:30 pm
    Place: Chennai

Thanks & Regards,
    Madhu

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is very difficult to consider and answer ur request. The repayment of housing loan is a long term one and everyone use to calculate the repayment period, based on their capability to repay them, either solely or jointly by Husband and wife. Any pre-closure depends upon the lumpsum payment and/or increasing the EMI.

Astrologically, the repayment of loan may be made, when the dasa; bhukti and antaram of planets relating to 5th, 8th and 11th houses (in any order) are operated. This is a very time consuming process to arrive this. If the loan had been taken by both, this has to be studied in both the charts.

I do not make any general predictions in general and particularly for children.

Regards