Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. meghana99

meghana99 New IL'ite

hello sir,
    we are always having problems. it's like taking one step forward and going 10 step going back wards. no regular income and no continuous job. please let us know when our problems will end.

Date of birth: 03/09/1972
    Time of birth: 5:40 pm
    Place of birth: Nadyal(Andhrapradesh)

thank you sir.

2. drlvanya

drlvanya New IL'ite

Hi.. This is regarding my brother.. He is having a very strressful life with lots of issues and struggles.. I would like to know how his future would be.. Any relief in the future.. Would he have a son.. His health and wealth issues in general..
    His details are.. Date of birth 23/4/1981
    * * place of birth chithoor
    Time of birth 2:20pm..
    Thank u in advance.. Awaiting ur response

3. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Vanakkam Sir.

If you get a chance, could you take look at the match for my son?

Do you see a marriage for him in the near future as you know we are looking for awhile.

Boy --
    Dob: Jan 30, 1988
    Tob: 4:20 am (US central time zone)
    Pob: Chicago, Illinois State, US

Girl:
    Dob: March 14, 1988
    Tob: 9:15 am
    Pob: Trichi, Tamilnadu

Thank you.

4. Shalinivc

Shalinivc New IL'ite

Originally Posted by Shalinivc [​IMG]
    Respected Sir,

I am re posting my query below with your previous reply as requested and would highly appreciate your kind guidance.

I had consulted you in March 2015 about my husband's job loss during which you correctly suggested that period till September is not favorable to find new job. He lost his job in April and we don't see any signs of finding new job till now.

Now that we are in October, I would like you to please suggest when do you see favorable period of finding a job? Or do you see better opportunity in doing some business in his charts and in which field?

Appreciate your help and best wishes for upcoming Deepavali.

Below are his details and your reply back in March.

DOB: 11 Feb 1973
    TOB: 4.30am
    POB: Mumbai

Thank you.

Hi Shalinivc,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your husband belongs to Sagittarius Ascendant, owned by Jupiter. The Ascendant Lord Jupiter has gone to its house of debilitation and it nearer deepest point of debilitation.

At present, he is running the major period of Jupiter and minor period of Saturn and also the Saturn is in retrograde motion. Saturn is in the 6th house.

In as much he is running the dasa of Jupiter, i.e. the dasa of debilitated planet and sub period of Saturn, who is in retrograde motion and also in the 6th house, one of the adverse houses, there are chances every set back in his professional career.

This period started on 06.03.2013 and will be over by 21.09.2015. Till such period, there are chances for adversities, as far as his professional career and also in his personal life.

Apart from this, the transit Saturn is in the 12th house from his Ascendant and in the 7th house from his Moon sign, which is extremely bad.

While coming to the transit Jupiter, He is in the 8th house from the Ascendant and in the third house from the Moon sign.

Thus, the running major and minor dasa periods and also the transit planets are very unfavourable position.

Apart from this, the dasa lord Jupiter is in the 6th house in the Dasamsa chart, which is meant for studying professional growth.

However, in as much as Jupiter happens to be the Ascendant (Lagna) Lord, He will not cause much damage and He will always give beneficial results only.

I am trying to give the following simple remedies for the debilitated Jupiter.

1) He can try to chant this Mantra - "OHM Braham Brihaspatiye NAMAHrevery day atleast 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108).

2) He can try to be on fast on every Thursday

3) He can try to offer channa and 3 yeloow colour bananas to a cow on every Thursday

4) He should avoid taking meat ( if he is N.V. habitant ) and avoid liquor, tobacco and sexual activity on every Thursday

5) He should not eat any food grants and pulses on Thursday and can eat vegetables and fruits, milk, yogurt, fruit juices

6) He may try to give charity of any yellow clothing, shirt or kurta to any Brahmin on any Thursday.

7) He should avoid all yellow colour items, including yellow clothing, kerchief etc.

If he can try any of the above said items, the intensity of the Jupiter dasa suffering will get reduced.

Please try to use sesame oil in your pooja room.

Regards

5. meghana99

meghana99 New IL'ite

hello sir,
    i misspelled place of birth. and i am giving the correct one.

Place of Birth:Nandyal
    please give a reply.
    thank you

6. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Guruji
    last year I asked you about my daughters future studies. Now she is going to appear for class 12 boards.After that the same dillema. Will she be able to get admission in any foreign universities. presently she is studying in India. I also want to know about her marriage and married life.
    D/O/B 2 /12/1997
    TOB 7:20 p.m.
    place Ranchi Jharkhand
    Your answer can make us able to reach a suitable decision
    Thank you

7. tamgirl85

tamgirl85 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you for your response - yes this is 2nd marriage I wasn't sure whether to post details about that or not - will I be happy in my second marriage with children? Hopefully my husband second time round will be nicer person?

I have had a lot of bad experiences in my life - just wanted to know if the time will come when I can start to live happily.

8. latchar

latchar New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My daughter has got a marriage proposal. Her details are: DOB: 10-Dec-1988
    and time is 10:10 am and place of birth is Chennai.

Boys details : 26-DEc 1988 and time : 08:15 am and place : bangalore

May I know if they are compatible.

Kind Regards!
    Lata

9. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Pranam,

Request you kind attention to my query, i have been waiting since August, plz guide us with your valuable guidance.

10. deepti84

deepti84 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Would you have missed my details as you replied to , Please look into my details as well, have posted previously as well if you have time.

DOB: 06 April 1984
    TOB:11:22 am
    POB: Bokaro steel city
    Name: Deepti

Spouse details

DOB: 25 April 2015
    POB: Durg Chattisgarh
    TOB: 9:15 am
    Name: Neeraj

Want to know when will I conceive

Please Please Sir

Thanks