November 2008 Mommies :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Shilpa77, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Angel0205

Angel0205 New IL'ite

Re: Join here all November 2008 new mommies and second time mommies

HI all cute mommies,

today I'm 20.2 weeks pregnant, it's like I'm counting even hours :).
    I'm getting heavy day by day. My pre-preg tummy was 28" and now it has become 35".
    I'm feeling better now but still can't eat a lot. I eat in slots.
    Pls. share some good advice and eats during this time.

Take care everyone.

2. Binduma

Binduma New IL'ite

Hi friends !!

I am also due in Nov 2008. Grreat to see so many of us in the same boat. My pregnancy has been fine so far by God's grace. Best wishes to all of you and happy times ahead.

3. Binduma

Binduma New IL'ite

Hi friends !!

I am also due in Nov 2008. Its so nice to see so many of us are in the same boat. My pregnancy has been fine so far by God's grace. Brst wishes to all of you and happy times ahead.

4. ss1323

ss1323 New IL'ite

Hi IL,

I am sumathy. I have joined today only and i am a new user. I wish all the very best for all the new mommies. Take care.Bowmy due date is second week of nov 2008. this is my first baby.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  5. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TR title="Post 371106" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2><HR> Hi IL,

I am sumathy. I have joined today only and i am a new user. I wish all the very best for all the new mommies. Take care.[​IMG]my due date is second week of nov 2008. this is my first baby. <TD class=thead colSpan=2>21st July 2008 05:26 PM<TR title="Post 369414" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Binduma<TD class=alt2>Re: November 2008 Mommies :)
    <HR>Hi friends !!

I am also due in Nov 2008. Its so nice to see so many of us are in the same boat. My pregnancy has been fine so far by God's grace. Brst wishes to all of you and happy times ahead. <TD class=thead colSpan=2>21st July 2008 05:23 PM<TR title="Post 369413" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Binduma<TD class=alt2>Re: November 2008 Mommies :)
    <HR>Hi friends !!

I am also due in Nov 2008. Grreat to see so many of us in the same boat. My pregnancy has been fine so far by God's grace. Best wishes to all of you and happy times ahead. <TD class=thead colSpan=2>16th July 2008 11:02 AM<TR title="Post 365524" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Angel0205<TD class=alt2>Re: Join here all November 2008 new mommies and second time mommies
    <HR>HI all cute mommies,

today I'm 20.2 weeks pregnant, it's like I'm counting even hours :).
    I'm getting heavy day by day. My pre-preg tummy was 28" and now it has become 35".
    I'm feeling better now but still can't eat a lot. I eat in slots.
    Pls. share some good advice and eats during this time.

Take care everyone. <TD class=thead colSpan=2>9th July 2008 12:43 PM<TR title="Post 359655" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Radhikarao<TD class=alt2>Re: Join here all November 2008 new mommies and second time mommies
    <HR>Hi all November mommies,
    my due date is in Nov too.and this is my second.iam glad to be a member of this group ,lets share our progree with each other and try to enjoy this pregnancy.
    Radhika <TD class=thead colSpan=2>25th June 2008 09:03 AM<TR title="Post 347540" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>arth<TD class=alt2>Re: Join here all November 2008 new mommies and second time mommies
    <HR>Hi
    I am expecting in November.this is my first baby.We got married in Feb 2007.

Arth <TD class=thead colSpan=2>24th June 2008 03:22 PM<TR title="Post 346685" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>sriradha<TD class=alt2>Re: Join here all November 2008 new mommies and second time mommies
    <HR>hi all
    i'm expecting my first baby in november
    very happy to inform u all
    Dear all Nov 2008 mommies,

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Hope you all will be enjoying your LO's soft kicks. Other than that how are you all doing by health? I'm feeling lil. tired and a nap of 10-20 mins, gives agreat relief for that day....

How abt your food intake? Lets make this thread more active with our views....

Take Care mommies...

Pinky...

6. aparna chidri

aparna chidri New IL'ite

hi
    i m in 24th week
    my bp is 130/90 since conception
    problem is when i check other than my gynec it comes from 120 130 /80 90 but at my doc place its more so at last week she sugested alphadopa 250 mg twice .i m very much worried about this. if any one knows about bp n its effects please let me know
    waiting for reply
    bye aparna

7. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    i am 23 weeks now.i was adviced to take an aminocentisis.....cause the ultrasound shows that the baby's left ventricle in brain measures high.i am scared of taking the test.i am thinking of going for another scan after 2 weeks and then based on the result i want to think abt the test.does anyone have any idea regarding....pls do guide me if u have any information that will help.
    Radhika

8. Sdevir

Sdevir New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,

You made the right decision. Also make sure they have the right EDD(Estimated Due Date). Sometimes because of miscommunication between the lab & the Dr's office they do wrong diagnosis. I personally know 2 people who were wrongly diagnosed & were suggested amniocentesis. Its always better to make sure they have everything right. Better safe than sorry. All the best & let us know about the updates.

Devi

9. ARK

ARK New IL'ite

Dear All,

I have recently joined this club and have gone through some of the posts which are quite informative..

Well, I am also expecting and my due date is in Nov (Nov end). Best wishes to all the expectant parents.. Looking forward to receiving information on to-dos / donts / experiences..

Regards, Amudha.

10. Shrikrishna

Shrikrishna New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,

It might or might not be a wrong diagnosis. Get a second scan done and then decide. Amniocentesis - they take a sample of your amniotic fluid and test it. So,if they have any doubts,probably you should take it. That way you will be sure and can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I am sure there is nothing wrong. You and your baby will be fine!!!

Cheer up.