1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Husband shares every fight between us to his sister

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Talk, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Excuse me...what were you saying to OP was right? you didnot find anything wrong in her DH saying each and everything to her sis and I was pointing to the fact in general that goes in the society....if same thing from gals side is attempted like sharing with sis etc...is taken wrongly....and even if her DH shares...he should tell his sis not to say nething to his wife....

You need not comment on my personal life please....is better and all men are not biased like you....am talking about what MEN does is right what WOMEN does is wrong...
    and by the way my post was not to advice OP it was to reply you...the advice I wish to give OP that I would and in past i have given good solutions to posters too....so get ur knowledge right MR.

2. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,
    Try to explain your DH that every single couple faces issues in life...but if love is strong and you are not wrong here....its true your DH is close to his sis but now that you are couple and if anything which involves you both together, you have a right to frankly tell your DH to keep personal issues personal only....
    You can even say this frankly to your sis-in-law whenever she tells 'dont fight my bro' you say it lightly' 'Di, its normal thing which every couple experiences' dont worry di we are fine and happy together...and I tell DH dont discuss all personal fights with you (di) to give unnecessary tension :)' hope this helps

1 person likes this.
  3. sun01

sun01 Bronze IL'ite

Apologies for replying to your post.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

sun01 ji, you is a mister? Jusht wondering. The need to know is not crucial.

5. sun01

sun01 Bronze IL'ite

No, @Rihana Ji. I felt , it is better not to comment anything when others not even have time to see the profile before addressing.

1 person likes this.
  6. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

My Bad, am sorry I didnt realize am replying to wrong person....I felt I was replying to guy who was ok about this as he mentioned about him narrating everything to his Sister...
    Mistakes does happens right? It wasn't intentional....hope you understand ....if still hurted am sorry....Miss/Mrs.

7. Talk

Talk New IL'ite

Thank Hyral:)

1 person likes this.