Feb 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Ruci, Jun 26, 2008.

1. kewl1

kewl1 New IL'ite

Re: Feb 2009 mommies :)

hello Malar,

I too have started experiencing nausea since last 2 weeks now... i feel extremely exausted since begining this week.

I am eating pickles all the time as that makes me feel better somehow. Strange i never liked pickles before ;-)

Ruci, how are you doing? So are you joining the new job? I would say you must go ahead and join your dream company as being pregnant should be no reason to stop you! So all the best!!

2. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

hi eveyone,
    my due date is 13 feb . i hav 2 year old son .now i wish i can have one daughter.

3. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Kewl,

ooooo this morning sicknes, I wonder why God gave all the pain to just women. I just keep telling my hubby why can't just morning sickness be men's :idontgetit:,so they can experience what pregnancy is. just waiting for these days to go off.

are you working too?
    hope you also get thru this phase real quick.

Cheers,
    Malar

4. kewl1

kewl1 New IL'ite

Hi Malar,

yes I am also working, i feel since i am working its easier to pass this difficult time. But yes, many days its so painful to work with all the nausea! Yes i hope it will pass soon.. i am sure it will.. and so we must just enjoy this cravings phase :) Every day i find i am having different cravings.. for past 3-4 days it was all pickles, and suddenly today i cant see pickle anymore..
    i feel having lime juice is also good for nausea.... may be u can also try it..

take care.

5. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Kewl,

Good that you atleast have some cravings. I don't want to eat at all. I too take lemon pickle every now and then, but it's good only until it lasts in my mouth. After that the same old feeling. But anyhow this is the time that we need to take healthy food also. Just trying my best.

I had my first ultrasound today and the doctor said everything is normal and the baby is fine. :) After 4yrs of my first pregnancy, we plus my daughter this time were so excited to see the baby and it's heart beat, etc. It's really a wonderful experience. The feeling of having a living being inside us is just soooo great:wow.

When is your first ultrasound? hv a great day

Cheers,
    Malar

6. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Hey Ruci,

How are u?? Hope ur mrng sickness has subsided. U must ve joined ur new company this month. You were kinda worried abt it, so was wondering how the job is treating u!!!

Asha

7. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies...

Congarts on being mommies soon :)

Well,im a new person in your club...my due date accrding to my doc is 15th Feb 2009.

Im a little confused here...how do we calc the due date...its the first day of ur last period + 9 mnths and 7 days na??Can some1 confirm this calc for me.I keep goofing up my week of pregnancy....

So hoping to hear from you....take care..eat well...rest well..bla bla bla(this is what I keep hearing)....but according to me....HAVE FUN!!! :))

C ya
    Preets.

8. Ruci

Ruci New IL'ite

HI Asha,

Sorry for the late response!

Yes, I have joined my new company and its treating me really well. I have female boss and my team members says that she is very supportive and understanding.

I have not told her about my pregnancy till now. Actually she is based in New York and we have weekly calls where we can discuss our personal issues. I have attended this call only once and that was very introductory. I am not sure when should I tell this to her. What would be the right time to disclose this.... Please advise me.

My team members are quite friendly. I have told 2 of my female colleagues about my pregnancy....and they were very happy.

There is one more concern.....my new office is quite far from my home...it takes one hour to reach....There is bus pick and drop facility...but I am not sure if it is safe to travel everyday by bus.....What do u think?

One of my colleague told me that there is cab facility for pregnant women...I have to check that too...

And yes....how can i forget to tell u that my morning sickness has still not subsided and because of travelling it has increased....:-(

This is the update from me...how are things with you?

Take care...

Bye

Ruci

9. Ruci

Ruci New IL'ite

HI Kewl,

Yes, I have joined the new company and everything is moving well here.

I am still having MS and more vomitting...if you have remedies please post them...

Take care..

Bye

10. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Preets,

Congratulations on your pregnancy...is it your first one? then you must all be really excited.

Due date is calculated as you have specified, but with 2 weeks along the 9months. But your actual due may be a week or 2 before the expected. In some cases it may extend also. Every pregnancy is unique and we can't predict it right. so in calculations it is your last period + 9 months + 2 weeks.

hows your MS?

Hi Kewl, Asha and Ruci,

how are you all doing? hows your MS? I'm still continuing with it...have you guys gone for an ultrasound yet? hows the baby's growth?

eat well, tk rest and enjoy the most...:)

Malar