Check Here: Early Symptoms of Pregnancy and how to test for it!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Niveditha, Oct 19, 2005.

1. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

Re: Pregnancy Problems

hi
    congrtulations.
    all these are common symptoms but backche should not be much. consult ur doc about backpain. i m 9weeks pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnency. i also hav severe backpain so midwife hav asked me to see a doc nxt week.
    my mother in law says that if u hav some spooting (not bleeding) then it is a boy.
    this was true with me in first pregnancy. but do tell ur doc bout bleeding or spots just to be on safer side.

shalu

2. umaramani

umaramani New IL'ite

i have quey can any one help

i am in little confusion,

i have regular periods from 28-30 days but this time it is lateby 9 days ,i have back pain ,frequent urination,pain in nipple,feeling tired are these symptoms of pregnancy.

i want to have kid .

when can i go for a medical checkup .

i do not whether walking down the 3 floor staircase will impact on it .i stay at 3rd floor,can i travel in auto .please suggest ,

Thanks in advance.

3. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Re: i have quey can any one help

Hi Uma,

Since u r already late by 9 days u can take a home pregnancy test and check. If its positive u can go to a gyneac immediately or wait till 45 days and fix an appointment.

If there is no option, climbing stairs is ok. But do it slowly, dont run down the stairs. Travelling by auto is also fine but not in rugged paths.

All the best and let us know if u have gud news!!!

Cheers,
    Asha

4. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

Hi
    What asha has said u follow them, Get a pregnancy test n see the result. And avoid eating foods which make ur body heat..drink water, its ok to climb and get down the stairs. be normal..

But if u want to travel in auto/taxi be very careful, tell him before hand that he should go slow...some of my friends had really bad experience with auto travel when they r pregnant ...

Skavi

5. umaramani

umaramani New IL'ite

Thanks for answers,

As no one is there to help me can u tell me the food items wich make body heat ,sorry to trouble please help out .

6. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

When my pregnancy was confirmed, first thing my mom asked me not to do was to eat food which produce heat to our body. But these days I ve come to believe that there is nothing like heat producing or cold foods. I just saw an interview by a gyneac who said that if that was the case, people who wanted to terminate their pregnancy can just make a salad of these food and take them. Why go to a doctor at all??? If ur pregnancy is healthy, these can not harm you.

But this is just my opinion. If u r a person who believes in not taking these food, then avoid papaya, pineapple, mango, chicken and sesame seeds. They are considered heat producing (thats what my mom told me!!!). And start taking folic acid.

BTW did u take the HPT??

Cheers,
    Asha

7. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

Re: Pregnancy Problems

they are all common things but any spotting happening anytime in pregnancy should be checked by a doctor with no delay!

8. sharmy

sharmy Senior IL'ite

Hi to all

I am being member for months in this forum but this is my first post.

I have a regular period cycle ( 28 days) but this time my period delayed for a week now. Never happened like this before and waiting to do the home test after a week.

Is there any chance to notice different from the urine? I do have some early symptoms as described in this thread.

Hope someone will answer to me.

9. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Sharmy,

The home pregnancy kits that are available in pharmacies detect pregnancies as early as one day of your missing period. If you are curious, you can go ahead and test right away.. the results are instant and 99% accurate.. I used a product named Velocit on the 3rd day of my missed period and it showed positive... yes, I was pregnant.

So, Good Luck! the procedure is very simple.. Just follow the instructions in the packet and you will have the results in a few seconds..

Go ahead and give us the good news!

Cheers!
    Sylvia

10. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi sharmy

the first step to test pregnancy is the home kits which are available across the counter in the pharmacies and usually you should test it with the first urine and it is almost corrrect...but doctors do ask you to take a blood test to be accurate.......all the best !!!

lov
    sowmi