Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

hi nrindu, can you please tell me what is secondary infertility.

2. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

hi nrindu
    dont worry we all r running for conceive naturally ,im taking medicine...dont lose hope...

3. nrindu

nrindu New IL'ite

hi sai
    i have a daughter. She is 7 years old. Didnt have any difficulty conceiving first.
    but when she turned 5, we wanted to have our next one. Have been trying for 2 years. Went for all check up. Did follicle study, checked hormones, no cyst, tubes clear, nothing problematic. but dont know why, its not happening.

4. nrindu

nrindu New IL'ite

i will be 35 next month. Since clock is ticking so fast, am really tensed.
    Baby dust to you... with prayers..

1 person likes this.
  5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

no i dont think so, am not sure abt others, but for me they had given 14 days medicine and after that for next cycle just one medicine that starts 2nd day of periods till 5th day... dats it...

6. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@sugugiri2010 ok so may be medicines will differ according to case. My DH and in laws are not getting convinced on this. As I am already on ayurvedic medication from last one year:(. I may have to start allopathic treatment again. Anyways all the best to you....wish you share your good news very soon..:)

1 person likes this.
  7. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

What are your updates? Komavalli, luvkushdust and sugugiri2010...please updates how the medicines are treating you?

Finally my DH is getting convinced for ponnan poosari..as wee see the positive change in my body after using Ayurveda treatment. My periods are becoming regular slowly. So we may continue Ayurveda treatment but this time from ponnan poosari. We might go there this weekend or next weekend. Is it right time to visit? @sugugiri2010 where did you stay? Any hotel nearby?

Sticky baby dust to all....

8. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

hi good to hear....

iam yet to complete a month... as of now i dint feel any change... hoping for good... lets see....

u can either stay in palakad or thrissur... and hire a car from there to this place as this is outer from the city.... i stayed in cbe (mama house) and from there went in car... call before u book tickets... u need to take appointment.

1 person likes this.
  9. brinda03

brinda03 Junior IL'ite

Hi all,
    After 2 failed ICSIs, i am planning to visit Ponnam Poosari Chikistsalaya this month. I dont want to delay as i am already 33. I have the hope that they will give the success we are looking for! All of you have faith and trust. Dont doubt the treatment as long as you are taking it.

I had miscarraiges with both my ICSIs and Ponnan Poosari place is also famous for people who have failed these advanced treatments. Hoping they woud be our saviours! Any word of advice from those who are taking the treatment now or already succeeded? Thanks

10. anchor

anchor New IL'ite

I've never tried ayurveda so far. Wanted to know if this ponnan poosari treatment can be combined with allopathy treatment ???
    Currently taking allopathy medicine - thyronorm for thyroid and metformin for pcos. Although thyroid is in control, it comes back if i stop the medicine.. So, I need to continue these allopathy medicine daily...
    I also had 2 miscarriage, one last year and one 2 weeks back, will this treatment help in preventing recurrent miscarriage