1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

8 days with hubby

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by priynwada, Nov 17, 2015.

1. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

I don't have time to read all ur posts.
    But take time to decide.
    Be patient
    Decision taken when emotional is always not correct.
    Go to your parents house and take as long as possible, don't jump into drastic conclusions. We IL s give advice based on what you write, but the reality you alone know.
    Take care..

2 people like this.
  2. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Think it through before you make your choices. He is only here for few days, so i wouldnt take any major actions right now if i were you. Use the time after he is gone back to figure out what you want to do next. I guess all i am trying to say is as hard as it sounds.. don't act on anything on impulse.

3. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Sweetheart, you realise he is never going to change. He is always going to be domineering and rude and abusive because he is twisted. The sooner you put some distance between him and you - him and your child, the better.

I have read your previous posts and it is disheartening that you are expected to go back to this nonsense. Please finish your studies and find yourself a good job. I wish you luck and keep you in my prayers.

What your husband is doing is appalling and it is for women like you that the 498a is there. Take care.

1 person likes this.
  4. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

If he states his lecture, don't defend yourself or justify. Just look straight in his eyes and say, stop harassing me. And walk away. Every time his tone is incorrect do that. And consult a good lawyer.

2 people like this.
  5. sun01

sun01 Bronze IL'ite

Try to record with phone at least now if any one in the family abuses and straight away go to police station and file the 498a case. This law is meant for the genuine suffering people like you.

6. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priyanwada, Why are you bearing this horrible person? who is he to judge or rate your appearance? How can he give orders to you? Are you his life partner or his slave? He doesn't know the meaning of a life partner and doesn't understand the value of marriage.

Just go to your parents house and relax. You deserve a better life.

2 people like this.
  7. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

yes u did right. u should now plan how to make ur life wonderful and get away from this horrible family.
    i strongly feel that even if God comes personally they will still wont change. so please now try to focus how will u get out of this relation. u did very well of going to ur place. start giving them feeling that u r independent and can have ur own decisions. u r human being nad not an piece of article they brought in marriage..
    and dont get scared about money and how will u live ur life. everything can be sorted later. first try to think about ur self and a bright future for ur child.
    dont give them damn importance they will be like that only. (DNA problem) :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

How are you doing OP. Bit worried for you after reading your previous threads. I will keep you in my prayers. Are your parents supporting you?

Please be strong and remember that this too shall pass. Please have faith in yourself that you are capable of turning your life around even if there is lack of support from others. Please dont even think of harming yourself ever again. Lots of hugs to you.

1 person likes this.