Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Hi sir,

I am working in onsite. I am looking for govt job or planning to start online boutique in india.

Please let me know, Do my horoscope support to get job in government or start own business in india or settle in foriegn country?

My husband did not get long term onsite offer. So, I am planning to end up my onsite work and come back india . He is waiting to get offer in new company with good position. Please let me know, How is career life ?

When We will bless kid. We are planning to do dampathi pooja in rameswaram for kid. Also, We already performed thila homam(Rameswaram) last year with my parents and visited Mannarsala Nagaraja temple (kerala).

My horoscope:

27/05/1982

Time : 8:53 pm palghat(Kerala)
    Nakshatram: Poosam (Kataka rasi)
    Lagna: Dhanu lagnam

Husband:

31/ 07/1977

Time :6:50 PM
    Place :Kasaragod (kerala)

Star: Avittam ( Makara rasi)
    Lagnam : Makara lagnam

2. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,

REPOSTING MY DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIBILITY

I would like to know about my husband's foreign chance since he is trying from 5 years he is sick in mind but convinced outside.

pls study his chart and let me know any puja have to do from my side and also by my husband for a foregn chance.

I am getting opportunities but i cant make use of it I would like to change my job please tell me about my career also whether i will get a good job and support my family or not

Our details are
    Sonali 18 may 1990 8 15AM place of birth raipur chahttisgarh
    Krishna sagar 20th june 1984 12 15 pm E
    luru [COLOR=#009900 !important]andhra pradesh

[/COLOR]

3. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Sir,
    I got your reply. Thank you for your reply. I have sent a mail asking for any pariharams for the same and also about my future. I am already reading Vishnu Sahasranama every Saturday and Lalitha Sahasranama on the Sundays.
    Thank you,

4. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am married for 6.5 years and yet to be blessed with a baby. Could you please look into our horroscopes and let us know when I will have a baby . we are starting our IUI this week. I cant narrate my anxiousness waiting for the baby to come. Kindly let us know if we could be blessed by this year and our treatment will be successful.

Thank you very much!

Our Details:
    GIrl:
    DOB: 3rd december 1984,
    POB : Chennai
    TOB : 09.25 am

Boy:
    DOB : 21 April , 1982
    POB: Chennai
    TOB: 6.35 pm

Regards
    Meghna

5. winneralways

winneralways New IL'ite

Reposting:

Respected Sir,

DoB: 26/Feb/1987
    PoB: Chennai
    ToB: 08:10 AM
    Female

I would like to know if I will get a job soon. I am trying to get job in the field of finance. Please advise.

Thanks & regards.

6. ushkumar

ushkumar Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir, I am doing fine. Will advice my daughter accordingly.

Thanks,
    Usha

7. radhika8906

radhika8906 Senior IL'ite

Guruji,

Mine:

Nakshatra: Visagam
    Raasi: Thula
    DOB:6/9/1989
    TOB: Chennai 5.12 pm

Husband:
    Nakshatra: Bharani
    Raasi: Mesham
    DOB:11/4/1986
    TOB:pudukkotai 1.35pm

Marriage date :1/12/2011

Last time I enquired to you about my job and I am happy to let you know that as per ur advice I got into a job and settled well. Thanks for the advice and prayers.

now we are sincerely trying to conceive. Something is not right in the process , can you please advice any parigaram needed? If not can u please tell me if this is the right time for me to conceive? Please advice

8. Shalinivc

Shalinivc New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I am re posting my query below and would highly appreciate your kind guidance.

I had consulted you in March 2015 about my husband's job loss during which you correctly suggested that period till September is not favorable to find new job. He lost his job in April and we don't see any signs of finding new job till now.

Now that we are in October, I would like you to please suggest when do you see favorable period of finding a job? Or do you see better opportunity in doing some business in his charts and in which field?

Appreciate your help and best wishes for upcoming Deepavali.

Below are his details and your reply back in March.

DOB: 11 Feb 1973
    TOB: 4.30am
    POB: Mumbai

Thank you.

9. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Dear sir Kindly advise when I will Get pregancy.
    We went so many astrologers, I tried almost everything thing. But no result. Plz give details about my pregancy.
    Mine:-
    Name:- Mounika,female
    DOB :- 14/05/1990
    Birthplace:- Khammam
    Time of Birth:- I don't know Exactly. May be Between 9.30 to 10.30.

Plz sir plz tell me,when I will become mother?

10. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Reposting the query as per your guidance.

Sir in addition to the above queries my father has gone through a major surgery yesterday. Request you to let me know when can we expect him to be back on his feet. I dont have his birth time details. But his DOB is 21.03.1954 & Birth Place - Rajkot, Saurashtra

Reposted:
    Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Below are mine and my Husbands details. Request your guidance to know as to when can we conceive. We have been trying for more than 18-20 months now. First I Suffered through some issues until first six months last year, when that got cleared. We got to know that we are suffering from Male factor infertility which is causing problems. Doctor has advised IVF. I want to know if there is any possibility of naturally conceiving if yes when can that happen.

Also if we have to go for IVF when is the right time and will we conceive and have a [COLOR=#009900 !important]healthy child
    ?

How many children will we be able to have?

Our details are as follows:

Husband DOB - 1st September, 1982 - Birth Place - Mumbai, Birth Time -02.05 AM
    [/COLOR]
    Wife DOB - 17th July, 1984 - Birth Place - Mumbai, Birth Time - 07.03 PM

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015