Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

dear sairaghavendra
    thank u for ur story its boosting our mind.
    regards
    luvkushdust

2. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Hello Dear Sairaghavendra ,

Yes i do believe in these medicines and from tomorrow i have to start my course for four days and again diet plan . Before having these medicines my cycle is 26 days but within two months my periods are very regular and on date . Lets hope that hubby's morphology is also on improvement . Can you please guide me what are all the precautions u took during your ttc .
    We were also planning to do the sperm test after 3 months of course . But after reading your msg i will not go for any test .

Regards ,

3. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Dear saiRaghavendra,

Thank you for your suggestion..but my period became very irregular (2 months crosses),I tried ovolution Kit to find out when I ovoluted but in that kit only 5 strips are there so that I couldn't find it..pls suggest me

4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Your TTC journey is so inspiring. I am kind of in similar position. Me and my DH, we both want to have baby naturally, but my age is not in favor. After failing 2iui, I decided to take break from allopathy and taking ayruvedic medicines. However, so far no success. I will be 35 in another month. I still am in dilemma, if I should give a try to ponnan poosari. Before starting ayurvedic treatment, I was very hopeful, I had seen people conceiving within 3 months. But my time has not come yet..:(. Now after spending 1 year on ayurveda, I don't know if I should again spend time on this. I wish I could also write something like this on this forum... that finally a miracle happened to me also...:(

5. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi @luvkushdust and @KomalaValii..

is there any specific cycle day to visit ponnan poossari? Do they give 4 months medicine in one visit only? Getting inspired to visit there after reading this thread...

6. nishamm

nishamm Junior IL'ite

No specific day to visit.but first month medicine not taken while period.we visited on previous week.and get full 4 Month medicine.total medicine cost 5500 .I have irregular period so waiting for period to start .

7. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks @nishamm.. On their website all the videos are in Malayalam..and they've mentioned that you should have a translator?

Did anybody face language problem?

8. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi msms

we went there and we were able to get medicines for 4 months altogether,i dont think u need a translator,u will be able to manage.... they will give u a detailed description of how to eat the medicine in ur regional language.

9. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks @sugugiri2010 for the info. I have one more doubt. These phases will be for all four months? Like phase one says that we need to take rest as we'll feel very week at that time. So this phase will come in all four months? I am working, I'll have to plan accordingly.

10. nrindu

nrindu New IL'ite

hi all
    am facing with secondary infertility. does anyone know ponnan poosari treat for secondary infertility

luvkush , komalavalli whats ur updates

am planning to visit ponnan poosari this month end