Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. nishamm

nishamm Junior IL'ite

Komalavally .what is your update now.

2. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Hi nishamm,
    I didn't get periods yet..and I tested yesterday and it was negative..waiting for periods

3. nishamm

nishamm Junior IL'ite

We planning to visit ponnanpoosari chikilsalayam on 9 the Nov.

4. am345

am345 New IL'ite

Hi friends...

With the grace of almighty,blessed with baby boy on 2nd November'15...
    Would like to express my thanks to Vaidyaratnam Dr. Nishikant Padoor and family .....

Regards

4 people like this.
  5. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

congrats am345.....god bless you and ur baby.
    can u tell me what were all the symptoms u had wen u concieved.it would be helpful for others trying.
    regards
    luvkushdust

6. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

hi everyone, i am an old member of this forum. I was not able to write anything for quite sometime. i would like to share my experience here.

Mine was a late marriage at 32 years, my hubby was 38 yrs at that time. i had irregular periods before marriage only(once in 5 months or 6 months like that). After one year of marriage when we tested we got to know apart from my irregular periods my husband had low sperm count(as low as 0.1 million, that is only 10 lakhs wherein you need to have atleast 20 million to conceive normally). Along with that he had motility and morphology issues. My husband was against this iui or ivf, also age factor was not on our side and his sperm count was so low to go for ivf, still we took some allopathic medicine to improve sperm count for few months which did not help at all. Then I became a member of indusladies.

Then we tried shubhankari and padmanabharao ayurvedic treatment in bangalore in 2009(which information we got through indusladies fertility and ttc forum) for almost 1 year which was completely useless. it did not improve a bit my irregular periods or my DH's sperm count issues. Then we stopped that treatment.

Then in 2012 july or august we went to Dr. devika(came to know abt her through indusladies forum only), but on the very first visit we came to know that she is only money minded and she did not check even our reports properly but demanded 30 to 40 k for each month treatment, but to our luck there we met one person who was taking her treatment for 0 sperm count for past 6 months spending lakhs of rupees without a bit of increase in sperm count. then we decided not to go for that treatment.

Then in 2012, we read about ponnan poosari in this forum only and searched the web and saw the miracle of herbs article and decided to give it a try(though we had read about it in 2010 only, because of their strict diet plan we hesitated to visit them at that time). Then in first week of november 2012, we visited ponnan poosari. At that time my age was 37 years and my dh was 43 yrs. On visiting him our first question was for how many months we need to take his treatment. He confidently told minimum 4 months and maximum 1 year. we asked him can we have a baby at this age and with such a low sperm count. He then showed a big album with so many persons having 0 sperm count with their own babies and ladies having babies at the age of 43, 45 after some 20 to 25 yrs of marriage which boosted our confidence. Even with such good records both mother and son were not headstrong and told everything will happen with the blessings of almighty. He took 5000 rupees for 5 months medicines for both of us.

We started his treatment in the mid november 2012 following all his diet very strictly. I cannot control my hunger at all, but during this diet whenever i felt hungry i used to drink more number of times that diet kanji and sugarless tea(even at midnight i used to feel hungry and used to getup and drink them only). I cannot withstand the smell of garlic, but their medicine for ladies is full of garlic smell. The moment i smell it i used to have nauseating feeling, so i used to close my nose and my husband used to give the medicine in my hand, i used to drink it closing my nose thinking everything is for the sake of baby only. We used to check the ovulation date on clearblue and used to try around those days only. Month on month if period gets delayed, we used to think that i have conceived and used to do pregnancy test which always gave only 1 line which used to disappoint us completely, but we did not lose hope and were confident that we will definitely be successful. our first four months medicines were over and then we visited them again in march 2013 and got medicines for 6 months for which they charged 3000 rupees.

Finally in october 2013 after taking their medicines for 11 months, i conceived at the age of 38 which was impossible according to english doctors considering such a low sperm count, irregular periods, and age factor. In june 2014, i gave birth to a baby boy at the age of 39 years plus after 7.5 years of our marriage.

So my suggestion to all those who are trying to conceive is please try ponnan poosari treatment which is 100% effective and not at all costly. For those ladies who are already taking medicine my suggestion is don't lose hope, it will definitely happen soon. This is my success story. Sorry for this long writing, i hope it will be helpful for those who are trying to conceive for a long time and those who are 35 plus.

Good luck to all ttc ladies.

aldwm, saps105, luvkushdust and 2 others like this.
  7. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Congrats am345 . God Bless you both .

Hi Sairaghavendra ,

Thank you for sharing your success story . It really boost my confidence . These days i am really tensed , but i do believe in the ponan poosari medicines . Now mine is 3rd month for medicines . Hope will get the good news soon from all who are under this treatment .

Is the morphology issue curable with this medicines ? Because my husband counts are good but the issue is with the morphology . He is also worrying so much because of family pressure .

Regards ,

8. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Hi SaiRaghavendra,

Congratulations..Your story is really motivating..i used 1 month medicine 2 months crossed still i didnt get periods..why periods got delayed and with negative result..I donno whether i ovoluted or not..Earlier i did 2 folicular studies..In both confirmed that ,my egg is not maturing..is this ponnan poosari medicine solves my anovolution

9. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations dear@Sairaghavendra,
    God bless U Both.
    U r story Really motivating.

10. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

dear sp1209 and komalavalii,

ponnan poosari medicine will address the infertility issue completely rather than addressing it separately. It will prepare the body for fertilization, that is why they ask both husband and wife to take the medicine irrespective of who has problem and who does not have and that is why their medicine is same for all the couples irrespective of their different problems.

My dh had count, morphology, and motility issues, but when we asked the doctor regarding this he told it will address everything and after starting their medicine we stopped sperm testing and believed in their medicine and finally we were successful.

Last time when we went to show our kid to him, he showed photos of some couples in the album wherein it was written some doctors name, we asked are these couples doctors. Then he told that these couples were told by the best doctors for infertility issues in kerala(I don't remember the doctor names) that they cannot conceive and they got success with his medicine.

I never went for any follicular studies, just took their medicines, so pls don't worry and have belief in their medicine

good luck for ur ttc.

3 people like this.