Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. revrame

revrame New IL'ite

Hello sir
    Your doing gr8 service my problem is iam not settled still I face lots problems in my life no words to explain my age 31 married staying in my parents house with my husband don't have any income jobless don't know what to do how to stable in financially don't have even a rental house plz tell me when my problems all are solved when I live my life peaceful .
    here my details
    Name : a.m.revathi
    Husband name : r.rameshrr
    Date of birth: 20.10.84
    Time 3 am
    Place tiruvannamalai

R.ramesh
    Age 42
    Tiruvannamalai
    Don't know exact time and date.

Thanks you sir.

2. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Dear SIr,

I am awaiting your valuable revert since July, 2015. Request your help

[​IMG] Originally Posted by swatishah84 [​IMG]
    Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Hoping my post finds you in good health. Sir i know your too tied up with soo many people seeking your [COLOR=#009900 !important]guidance
    and advice. I am reposting my query and would genuinely be very grateful if you could [COLOR=#009900 !important]guide[/COLOR] me through the right path. Currently at this stage of my life, I am going through things which I had never thought could happen to me and my husband. Yourguidance and blessings are much needed.

Thanks

Details of the post on 27th July, 2015 3.13 PM # 25231

Re: Astrological predictions

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Below are mine and my Husbands details. Request your guidance to know as to when can we conceive. We have been trying for more than 18-20 months now. First I Suffered through some issues until first six months last year, when that got cleared. We got to know that we are suffering from Male factor infertility which is causing problems. Doctor has advised IVF. I want to know if there is any possibility of naturally conceiving if yes when can that happen.

Also if we have to go for IVF when is the right time and will we conceive and have a healthy child ?

How many children will we be able to have?

Our details are as follows:

Husband DOB - 1st September, 1982 - Birth Place - Mumbai, Birth Time -02.05 AM

Wife DOB - 17th July, 1984 - Birth Place - Mumbai, Birth Time - 07.03 PM
    [/COLOR]

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Wishing you a very Happy Deepavali sir..sir last month i asked you when i will bless a child , so you told u need a time for that, remind me next month.so i just thought to remind you .Please take your valuable time and tell me when can i bless child..

i Will be very Thankful to you

Thanks And Regards,

4. vrada

vrada New IL'ite

Sir,

Can you please let us know if wedding is on cards, if so when?

Thanks,

5. vrada

vrada New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,

Looking for my sibling marriage.

DOB-30-06-1980
    TOB-12.04 PM(afternoon)
    POB-Amalapuram(East godavari district in AP)

Request you to please upfront tell is marriage on cards or not, if so will it a be a peaceful one, and will the marriage be a first marriage for the partner too? when will the marriage be?
    Eagerly waiting for your reply as my parents almost gave up though many matches come but no success. what's the issue? Have done several remedial measures like visit to Kalahasthi- rahu ketu pooja, rameswaram, naaga prathishta..and several rituals...She visits and does pradakshina to GOD in temple daily.

6. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Sir,

I had sent you a message with birth details. Please reply.

Thank you

7. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Sir,
    should I post the details here - I am not comfortable doing that. Please help me.
    Thank you,

8. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Once again thank you for helping me whenever I seek advice and comfort. Am here with yet another request.
    As per previous request, have applied for couple of Govt. jobs but nothing is working out. Now have decided to switch back to Private companies. Would like to know if this is the correct time as I have applied for a LOT of companies but not getting even one single call from them.
    I have been working for past 10 years in various companies in Chennai. Have quit the job in 2014 and have moved to Delhi with my DH. Now am trying to reach out my ex-colleagues to get a job in any company. Pls let me know if I can do so or should wait for some more time so that I will get a job for sure.
    DOB - 9th jun 79
    POB - Chennai
    Time - 12 noon

Thank you very much.

9. keture

keture New IL'ite

Dear sir ,

my jupiter transit over 10th house doesnt work :( because im looking for a job but i dont know i didn't still find it .. please check my birthchart and could you please say me which date is possible for me to find a job ? thanks a lot

11 june 1987 at 18.33 pm

yalvac/isparta TURKEY

regards

10. paps

paps Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    please reply to me sir.