1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight loss

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by username1234, Oct 19, 2015.

1. username1234

username1234 New IL'ite

Hi friends need your valuable advise on my question.
    I want to join the gym for weight loss but afraid or scared to join the gym. Have a feeling that the trainer will make me do so many things that i wont b able to go to work the next day or may be i may get some injuries. Never been to the gym in my life time. Some suggestions on how I can loose weight in less time. I do yoga but not regularly. Have heard about Zumba and Aerobics does that work.
    Will be waiting for your valuable suggestion.

2. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

THERE IS NO SHORTKUT TO LOSE WEIGHT without proper diet and workout

Did gained weight in short period of time ? so give time reduce it

Any workout we do will give body Pain (atleast few initial days ) ...NO PAIN NO GAIN ....if u dont want pain , u can start with a walk ( ofcourse u cant reduce weight quickly by walk) .... In gym , u dont have to start with lifting weight , u can try cardio initially and later shift to weights workout

All workout are good to reduce weight or Fat ... BUT we need to do them regularly

U can eat less to reduce weight quickly but that might cost u with many health issues n deficiencies (PS : wrote this as most who want to reduce weight always think of eating less n reducing)... EAT healthy not less

All the best

2 people like this.
  3. username1234

username1234 New IL'ite

Users please advise me