Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Namaste!

I had a nightmare long back, but is still fresh in my mind...

It goes like this...... My hubby & I were off for a short break to some unknown land, without my daughter... In fact, we sneek out of the house.......We drove at night, & the ride to the destination was by bus.... then I see a very crowded place as the bus is driving by.... I see a hawker have some limbs in his basket....I see hawkers on the streets selling bodies.... then I am asked to take out all my clothes, & I begin to cry,cry & cry loud.... I am asked to get off the bus.... I kiss my hubby, 'cos I know that they are going to chop him off & he says don't cry...as for me I'm to be left off for the "other" market.... But still all I can think about in is that I haven't kissed my daughter or told her that I love her....
    I woke up crying...tears flowing... & my hear raising... It was the scariest thing! Even as I write this, I'm all choked up.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi JustAni,

A problem in life is waiting to be solved and has been delayed for long time. The solution is not only in your hand and involves another person too who is procastinating. You may have to work on this problem and sort it out immediately.

3. Prb

Prb New IL'ite

Thanks Mals.

Apologies from my end as well- internet at home has been acting up...and I have no time to even look up at work.

Your words have made me face a reality that I was always scared to admit. It feels like an obsessive compulsiveness to go on and on (Type A I suppose)

I was just wondering if you can advice on something that could stop it- it leaves an unpleasant feeling and is very demotivating.

Thanks again,
    Prb.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Prb,

Do not worry dear, I am also like you. I have adopted my hobbies to divert my attention from work. I think you should also try the same.

Your belief in my predictions makes me strive to be more accurate.

5. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

HI ANI,

Regarding your bad dream, it was really bad to read that.
    These kind of dreams are also the impact of watching violent movies, if you are a hindu chant the below hanuman sloka before sleep, the specific purpose of this sloka is to protect from bad dreams,

"Buddhir balam yas(h)Od dhairyam
    Nirbhayathvam arOgathaa
    Ajaadyam vaakpatuthvam cha
    Hanoomath smaraNaadbhavaeth"

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Suja for the support. :bowdown:bowdown

7. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Thank you for your reply, Malspie...

There was a time when such dreams were more common. But Thankful after having this, I've not had any such ones. I'll read the sholka for a fearless sleep.

Thank you once again.

8. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

You are welcome!!Bow
    c'mon we are all a part of the team help each othr by sharing the info we know

9. Prb

Prb New IL'ite

Wow:

That's something that I could do. Let me try to work on my hobbies (I dont have time Witsend).

Thanks again,
    Prb,

10. aaisha

aaisha New IL'ite

HI Maam,

Visiting this thread for the first time , really interesting. I find that all ur threads are equally interesting and very active .Today spent the whole day reading the threads started by U.Will be following ur threads regularly from now onwards . I really donot know how u manage to do so much. Bye

Aaisha