Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Saya83,

It always gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I am just overwhelmed by your love and kind words. I think they all are for Baba. I love and feel close to all those whom I pray for.

May Baba bless every one of them, including you and your DH.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

2. suryakala

Dear DD @iamsrihere,

Thanks to Baba for encouraging me through you.Hope you are doing good with His blessings. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Dharaaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who supports the entire universe.

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09,

I am so glad that you are getting strength from prayers. Baba taught us Shraddha and Saburi (Faith and Patience).

Please pray with all your devotion and concentration and finally saying,'Let Thy Will Happen'. You will find all your burdens are taken away by Baba.

May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.

4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Dear @Saras Sister,

Nice to hear you after a long time.Hope you and your little ones doing fine with swamys grace.

Due to network issue i couldnt login past onemonth.

Today i saw your post ..Thanks lot for your prayers and support as always. it really means lot.
    once again thanks a lot for your unconditional love and support ..literally i cried after seeing your post.

May baba and swamy bless you and your family in abundance.

Anbu Amma @Suryakala

Hope you doing fine with babas blessings.

Thanks for your prayers week after week.it gives me strength and happiness.love you.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

My sincere prayers to all ttc sisters and expectant mothers here.

May Baba bless us all.

1 person likes this.
  5. meenueash

[​IMG]

கர்மாவை அனுபவிக்காமல் குறைக்க இயலாது. இந்த கர்ம சூத்திரம் எல்லோருக்கும் பொருந்தும். வியாதிகளும், துயரங்களும், கர்மாவின்படியே பிராப்தித்தாலும் சில முறை கர்மா, அதிர்ஷ்டத்தை தந்து மகான்களிடம் கொண்டு செல்லும். ஒன்று மட்டும் வாஸ்தவம். கடந்த பிறவிகளின் புண்ய பலன் இருந்தாலொழிய பாபாவின் தரிசன பாக்கியம் கிடைக்காது. விதியின் லீலா விலாசங்களை நம்மால் கூற இயலுமா? பாபாவின் லீலைகள் அற்புதமானவை. எந்த நேரத்தில் பாபாவின் தரிசனம் கிடைத்ததோ, அந்த நேரமே வாழ்க்கையின் பொன்னான நேரம். பாபாவை தரிசிக்க போகிறோம் என்பதை ஜீவர்கள் அறியமாட்டார்கள். ஆனால் அந்த ஜீவர்கள் தன்னை தரிசிப்பார்கள் என்று பாபா நன்கு அறிவார். ஏன்? காலத்தின் ஓட்டம் அவரின் கண் விழிகளுக்கு நன்றாகத் தென்படும். காலத்தைக் கட்டுபடுத்துபவரும் அவரே. காலம் பாபாவின் கட்டுப்பாட்டிலேயே இருக்கும். தன்னை பூஜிப்பவர்களுக்கும் , தியானிப்பவர்களுக்கும், ஸ்மரிப்பவர்களுக்கும் கர்மாவை தாங்கும் சக்தியை அளிப்பதாகவும், அவரே மறைமுகமாக அதை அனுபவிப்பதுமாக பாபா கூறியுள்ளார்.

"உனது கர்மத்தின் பலனை நீ அனுபவித்தாக வேண்டும்.ஆனால் உனக்கு என் மீது நம்பிக்கை இருந்தால்,எனது ஸாந்நித்யத்தின் முன்னர் நெருப்பில் வைக்கோல் எரிவதை போன்று உனது கர்மவினைகள் எரிக்கப்படும்.
    கர்மா, எனது பக்தர்களிடம் சக்தியற்ற நிலையில் இருக்கும். ஆகையால் மிக்க விஸ்வாசத்துடன் என்னையே நினைத்துக் கொண்டிருங்கள். காலத்தின் போக்கு கர்மா பற்றிய சிந்தனையின்றி இருங்கள். நான் இருக்கிறேன்!. நம்புங்கள்." - ஸ்ரீ ஷிர்டி சாய்பாபா.

4 people like this.
  6. suryakala

Anbu magal @meenueash,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you along with other sisters and daughters in IL.

I am fine with Baba's blessings. Hope the same with you.

Thanks for your prayers for TTC sisters and expectant mothers.

I enjoyed the beautiful Darshan of Baba and for his divine words. Thanks a lot.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Bhagavathe Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who possesses Divine Glory.

1 person likes this.
  7. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Thank u Suryakala sister.
    That is a very beautiful saying and darshan of the Baba.
    May Baba be always with u and ur family.
    Om Sai Ram.

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

Sai Ram.

A5.JPG

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters, brothers and their families. May Baba bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @Shanvy, today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @Amma15 ( Usha Sister) today, I prayed for you and your sons, Dil, your GS Varun and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear TTC Sisters and daughters-
    -
    @28neha, @nivsrini, @Rmuramka, @Saya83 , @sindmani, @bhuvisrini,-
    @sibani221 ,@subashini07, @pinkydarling, @Sindhuv, @hivid, @iamsrihere,
    @ashima10, @Ooviya, @Littleangel9 , @vishnu priya,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sisters and DDs @madhuprabha , @ashwinid01,@chellammu,
    @lakshmikguru, @Chulbuli04,

- Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear daughters- @Vaanavil, @Vani09, today in my special prayers I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear Sisters and Daughters -@meenueash, @teejay, ,@rajinitk4, @geemathy.-@RamyaHari2009, @Littleangel9,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

NOV5.jpg

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

10 people like this.
  9. meenueash

Anbu Amma @Suryakala,

Thanks for sharing lovely darshan of baba and your prayers.

Blessed thursday to all

May baba bless you and your family in abundance

1 person likes this.
  10. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello Suryakala ma, How r u?
    Thankq for sharing Wonderfull Darshan of Saibaba..
    And u r unconditional prayers and love.
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

1 person likes this.