1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Exclusive Kancheepuram Silk sarees in Chennai for all auspicious occasions.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Sandhya1, Sep 11, 2015.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

hai,

Go to Kancheepuram you will get variety.

2. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Oh. somebody please gift me these saree :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

How about Nalli Silk store in Chennai ? I visited the Delhi branch and found the prices quite reasonable.

4. lakshanabala

lakshanabala Silver IL'ite

thank you parvathi mam ....

5. Rajeshwari1

Rajeshwari1 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, I have tried out all these.For 50 long years I have been using Kancheepuram silk sarees. Even if you go to Kancheepuram, unless you have a good knowledge about Kancheepuram Sarees, many shops give you old stock with good discount, which won't last long.Also the brokers cheat us if we go there directly. Another thing I noticed is that the price is also expensive. And in big shops like Rmkv, Pothy's etc since they have to pay taxes, it is in turn passed on to the customer, as the shops cannot afford to pay it. So the profit they take is very high.The sarees in RMKV is very expensive. So after years of experience in buying of Kancheepuram sarees, at last I could locate a good shop called "Kancheepuram Silk Villagio", who provide nice and affordable sarees to common people taking only a marginal profit. I am their regular client. Not only me , they have many satisfied clients from different strata of people, including famous film personalities. You can visit their facebook webpage with the same name.Since they mainly export sarees to foreign countries, their quality is trustworthy.You can try for yourself.

2 people like this.
  6. Sandhya1

Sandhya1 New IL'ite

I came to Chennai, a week ago.Many of my South Indian friends in US had specially asked me for Kancheepuram Silk Sarees, since it is very difficult to get it from there. Firstly I must sincerely thank Parvathi for suggesting such a genuine shop for buying Kancheepuram sarees. Ya Parvathi, I went there on 17th. They have a good collection of sarees and the main thing I liked was the cost and quality.I thought of buying around 5-6 sarees for my friends, but ended up buying 10 sarees for me and my friends.I really like the way they do business.They have no discounts or it is not a very big shop either. But since they design and weave their sarees, they are able to give it to us at reasonable price. Moreover as they mainly export sarees they are very particular about quality.Since I am very busy and will be here only for a short period, I did not want to waste my time doing shopping, even after searching in a shop in between heaps of sarees and spending hours and not liking any saree, going to the next shop could be avoided because of correct information from you, thanks really Parvathi.Definitely I will be recommending my friends also to Kancheepuram Silk Villagio.Also I have not finished my purchase. Since their next collection is coming on October 1st week, again I am going there to buy more sarees for my daughter's wedding.

2 people like this.
  7. Amritaa

Amritaa New IL'ite

Hi @Parvathi07
    Can you please give me the link of 'Kancheepuram Silk Villagio'
    Because I want to buy Diwali sarees for me and my mother-in-law,urgently

8. Parvathi07

Parvathi07 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @Amritaa,
    You can visit the facebook page and look for "Kancheepuram Silk Villagio", to find them.You can see their new Diwali Collections there.

9. Amritaa

Amritaa New IL'ite

Hi @Parvathi07, I don't know how to thank you,sincerely, for you suggested such a fantastic place to buy silk sarees,Kancheepuram Silk Villagio. Actually today I had visited their shop , and you won't believe, the collections including Modern Trendy silk sarees/Traditional Silk Sarees/Samudrika Pattu , I could not decide what to select. Especially the saree with a pretty golden big peacock in its pallu was very beautiful.About the prices, I can surely believe , after visiting many shops in T.Nagar, I have not seen such a reasonable price in any of these shops or such a good quality of sarees. I had a wonderful shopping for my Diwali.

1 person likes this.
  10. Parvathi07

Parvathi07 Bronze IL'ite

Welcome dear :)