Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My friend and her husband are married for more than 8 years. But their relationship looks very strained. Could you please check and let me know if anything good will happen to them. They are living together, but having continuous fights often.
    I wanted to know their future married life or any methods to make it better.

Wife:
    Dob: 22-09-83
    Tob: 12.55 pm - noon
    Pob: Bilaspur, Chattisgarh

Husband

DoB : 27-04-1979
    ToB : 6.20 PM(Evening)
    PoB : Hassan(Karnataka)

2. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

Vanakam. if you get a chance, could you provide your input for marriage porutham:

Boy --
    Dob: Jan 30, 1988
    Tob: 4:20 am (US central time zone)
    Pob: Chicago, Illinois State, US

Girl:
    Dob:June 4th, 1989
    Tob: 4:09 pm (US central time zone)
    Pob:
    Dayton, Ohio state, US

3. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram !
    This is Pavithra and I have consulted you twice previously . This is regarding "Jathaga p Poruththam " for my cousin, (Aththai's son)
    It would really be helpfull if you could guide us in this matter. Below furnished are the Boy's and the Girl's Birth Details.
    Boy
    Date of Birth 29/08/1989
    Time of Birth 12.25 PM
    Place of Birth Pondicherry

Girl
    Date of Birth 14/06/1990
    Time of Birth 5.20 PM
    Place of Birth Trichy , TamilNadu

Thank you for your valuable time and knowledge.

Respects & Regards,

Pavithra

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Both the boy and the girl belongs to the same Scorpio sign, which is extremely good, based on their Janma Lagna.

While coming to the Moon sign, the girl, she belongs to Aquarius sign; whereas the boy's Moon sign is Cancer, which is 6/8th from each other; which should not be considered.

The Venus sign of the boy and the girl are also 6/8; which is also not good since, the Venus represents love and romance between the couples.

In the chart of the girl, the 7th house is occupied by 8th and 11th lord Mercury and also the 10th lord Sun. The 7th lord Venus has gone to 12th house.

The 8th house is occupied by Jupiter and aspected by Mars;which is not good placement and this may affect the longevity of the boy, since the 8th house among other things relate to Mangalyasthan. Also, already informed the placement of 8th lord, in the 7th and the 7th lord in the 6th, house of decease, debet and litigation is not good.

The placement of Rahu and Saturn in her third house will make her a very adamant character.

Apart from this, in the chart of a girl, when there is Mars in the 5th house, it is better to avoid for certain reasons.

Hence, in the interest of the boy, it is not advisable to proceed with the chart of the girl and you may look for some other chart.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

I hv already seen ur message. I hv quite number of messages are pending in the open forum. I shall clear them and shall try to answer to ur request at the earliest.

Regards

6. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Sir, Thank you so much for the detailed and very quick analysis. We are grateful for your guidance. Will inform my Aththai.

Respects & Regards,

Pavithra

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The Moon sign of the boy and the girl are the same, i.e. Gemini, which is extremely good. The girl belongs to Mirgasira Padam 4 and the boy belongs to Ardra Nakstra, which is the 2nd Naksthra. Normally, the Moon of the boy should follow the girl's Moon; here it is reverse; however, in as much as both of them belong to the same Moon sign, i.e. Gemini, this can be considered. The compataibility based on the Moon sign and also the Janma Nakstra of the gir and the boy is 33 for 36, which is a very rare occurence. Hence, the compatibility based on the Moon sign and Janma Nakstra is very good.

The Janma Lagna of the girl, i.e. Virgo and the girl, i.e. Sagittarius are 4/10 from each other, which is extremely good.

The Sun sign of the girl, i.e. Taurus and the Sun sign of the boy, i.e., Capricorn are 5/9 from each other, which is extremely good.

Similarly, the Venus sign of the girl, ie Gemini and the Venus sign of the boy i.e, Aquarius are 5/9 from each other, which is also extremely good.

As far as dosha part is concerned, both of them have SAturn in the 7th house form the their Moon sign, which balances this dosha.

The girl has Mars with the Moon in Gemini and the boy has Mars in the 12th house from his Janma Lagna; which also balances well. This is only a minor Mars dosha (Manglik) between two and this balances very well.

The girl's Lagna lord Mercury (representing the girl) and the 7th lord Jupiter (representing his spouse) are together in the 7th house; which is extremely good. This will make the girl very adjustive with her spouse.

Both of them have Sun in the 12th from their Venus sign, which also balances the dosha.

Hence, I am of the view that both the charts can very well be matched. However, you may consult a professional Astrologer and decide further course of action.

This is very good matching, which I have come across in recent days.

I think U r looking for alliance quite for a long time. I hope with the blessings of the Almighty, everything will go on well.

Please keep me informed of further developments in the matter.

Regards

8. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Thanks you sir for the response. As you know, I am the Boy's mother.

Now, my son is settled in job and slowly started the bride search again.

I will keep you posted on the status change.

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Normally, I do not look into the request of the third parties; however, from my data bank, I find that the birth details of the husband relates to ur cousin brother.
    Probably, the lady may be ur friend.

Both of them are running the adverse period of major period and also the minor period. This is one of the major reasons.

His wife is running the adverse period until 30th Aug 2016. Hence, there are chances that the things may get improved after this period

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank U V M for ur kind response.

I know very well this is the chart of ur son and u r searching for alliance quite for some time.

Hopes that everything goes on well, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards