What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. namagiri

namagiri New IL'ite

2. Sharangi

Sharangi New IL'ite

Hi

what brought me here is an event which took place this morning. This morning I was discussing with my mother about my pending hospital visit to have my baby. The conversation did not go as expected and she hung up on me.

I felt upset but did not show it to her. To take my mind off what happened I was just browsing hoping that something will get my attention, and suddenly I was in indusladies website.

And took the time to join in feeling much better now.

1 person likes this.
  3. anithagurukumar

anithagurukumar New IL'ite

I was reading this site for many years... today only i got eagerness to join this site....:)

4. sudhasampath16

sudhasampath16 New IL'ite

I was googling to find answers to all my doubts/question and finally came up with the one called IL. Happy to be a part of it.

5. Meenukumawat

Meenukumawat New IL'ite

I was searching on Google about reviews of new schools in dubai and suddenly got this link...very useful information got from here...really was decision making so thanq..

6. anu26

anu26 New IL'ite

I am new to Dubai and was looking for good indian gynaecologists around my residence. There were many good suggestions in IndusLadies. Also as i was new to the place I was expecting to make few friends around. Hence here

7. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

I am a book worm & I was looking for online stories as pass time since long time. 1 day I just happened to see this site while searching the stories & became fan of the website. The story writers here are too good & would like to tell you that I was so drown in the stories here that I started reading them in my office hours too leaving the work aside. I specially would like to mention about( @varalotti ) Varalotti Sir he is just a genius, his HE, SHE, Oh My GOD, Love ALL & all the Laxmi Snippets were out of world. I have become a huge fan of him. I have almost ready all his stories & articles available on IL.
    Thank you once again for this wonderful site. Keep it up.:thankyou2:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. vrada

vrada New IL'ite

Was reading few posts as an outside, few topics are most relavant and apt..hence thought of becoming member to interact more

9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

books... books... books...i love reading books...when i was trying to download some story books and this page caught my eye ..... books are my everything and the sources which give me books can never be missed from my sight yumsmiley

10. achophy

achophy New IL'ite

Iv been trying to conceive for the past 1 year unsuccessfully. Came across ovacue fertility monitor. ..want want to know anyone using It n whether it works