1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa Masti & Gossip : Part 2.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

who knows mam may be in laws problem had already hit the pataudi khandan too and smartly they are covering in that way.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

its true mam even i felt the same when my kids are singing the tune along with the advertisement. the tune was very catchy and the kids liked to hum always as they dont interpret all things they can sing but its difficult for us to hear and bare it.

3. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

no clue mam.Witsend

4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

hope it is a rumor. i like Aamir khan very much . he is so much dedicated to his work it make me to admire him. if it is true i will pray to god that he get well soon and as a fan i would advise him not to risk his life for a move.

5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Oh no...i hope its not true..atleast for saindhavi..GVP should have limited himself only to music

6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

uh oh . that's not a good news. But i wont be surprised of her decision. Indha GV ku edhuku acting ellam.

1 person likes this.
  7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Income tax officials today raided houses of leading southern actors Vijay, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nayantara.

A total of 30 places were raided in Tamil Nadu and 7 locations in Kerala and Hyderabad.

The raids come a day ahead of the release Tamil superstar's Puli, which has been made at an estimated cost of [FONT=RupeeForadianRegular !important]Rs.[/FONT] 100 crore.

A senior officer told NDTV "We received a tip off that so much of black money was pumped for the making of Puli. Its just not about the making of this movie alone. There appears to be tax evasion as well ".

Houses, offices and other properties of actors Vijay, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nayantara were raided simultaneously.

The IT officials also raided the houses of the producers of Puli, which releases in cinemas on Thursday.

Puli, a big-budget fantasy drama, is believed to be the most expensive film in the career of superstar Vijay.

1 person likes this.
  8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Here is a blind item from Mid-Day. Any wild guesses?

He is a married man and she, a single actress. The two have one thing in common " they both are respected for their acting talent. She has always maintained that she admired his work and would love to work with him. Opportunities however, didn't come by for her to share screen space with him and perhaps take her admiration to the next level. But as they say, when you are destined to come together, you don't need too many opportunities.
    She was thrilled when he had only good things to say about her acting abilities. Soon after, an opportunity came by where she could meet him in person and as expected, sparks flew. Since then, we hear that the actress doesn't take any decision without consulting the man and he, in return, is smitten by her.She has had a rather tumultuous past but looks like she's not given up on love. The man, however, after much resistance because of his marital status, seems to have finally decided to give in to temptation and an affair continues. One can't predict how long it will last, but as of now, the couple seems to be living in the moment.
    Ya . The answer for previous one is Sharukh and Priyanka

9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Deepika Padukone has been riding on the success of her last few blockblusters. This year with a stellar performance in Piku, the actress once again proved the fact that why is she touted as the top actress of the industry in today’s time. With her raising popularity with each passing day, the leggy lass name has also been associated with many top brands of the advertisement world. Deepika is the current favourite of the ad-world, where she is seen on regular basis promotiong some of the A-lister brands from the industry. In recent past, the actress had appeared in a jewellery brand advertisement along with her mother, Ujjala Padukone.

However, in the latest advertisement for a popular paint brand, the actress is seen sharing the screen speace with her father, Prakash Padukone. The former Indian badmiton player, daddy Padukone is quite popular and succesful in his own right. But in this ad, the father-daughter duo, and their easy and affable chemistry on screen, is way too endearing. In the advertiemnet, Deepika is seen paiinting the room by herself for her father; so as to hang his photographs and award-winning badmintin rackets. In the last few seconds of the ad, one can see the loving camrederire between the father-daughter, just making this one, a perfect awwww…..moment!

Cheers for Daddy and her lil girl, who look simply adorable together.
    [​IMG]

10. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

@padmini it Seems to point at kangana ranaut and irfan khan. But most of these blind items are made up eh.