1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pls help me to sort this craziness

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jas12, Oct 5, 2015.

1. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Yes I love my hubby very much and he too...I always feel guilty if I do something without listening to my inner voice.
    I think I can control if I wanted to control strongly..but I am not doing that.

2. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

It is very good..we both love each other dearly..basically we both are huge movie buff..we both watch lots of movies
    .but he moves on.I couldn't...
    Another thing I need to share that he doesn't know that I watch him so much.. He know that I liked prabhas after watching that movie..and know that I watched some of his movies..but he doesn't know that I am obsessed with him.I just hid because he surely feel bad about it.

3. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Listen to the inner voice, it almost always tells you the brutal truth.

1 person likes this.
  4. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

It happens and you will get tired eventually. When I like an actor, I usually try to watch all of his movies everyday for a month when kids and hubby are not around. My dh knows about it.

5. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

oh god...

no OP...you are feeling "guilty" or other inner voice issues because you are a women and we are told by the society we cannot like a man who is not our husband..bs to that...

Notice how men can casually talk about their favorite actress or even their past crushes at a party and laugh about it...now can you picture a women saying that in a party? does that mean we don't have childhood crushes or first loves...absolutely NOT!

So you like him. Who can blame you? he is super hot with a rugged look. No need to feel guilty about this. Love you have for your husband and this crush is separate. You love your H and you have a crush on Prabhas.

Best bedroom romance happens when 2 people are playful and curious without overthinking too much.

Anyone remember the "titanic" scene from Jigarthanda :p:p:p

1 person likes this.
  6. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

@OP...
    Watch puli and imagine Prabhas as the hero.. not that Vijay..

7. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

This ailment is comparable to common cold, just let it run through its due course and you will be fine and will move on. Dont move on to Shahrukh khan though, he is mine.

OP its just an innocent crush enjoy it while it lasts.

2 people like this.
  8. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

its dulquer salman for me after watching 100 days of love. Not intense as yours though..I was completely lost for a while and started lamenting how perfect he is, so smart, well bred blah blah in front of MIL and H.. The reaction of my H was priceless:rotflHad to convince the fellow later..

OP dont worry too much about it...Its a good divergence from the routine..

9. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Yes you are absolutely correct.. Just now was browsing fb .in that there is a group for young mothers.in that I saw the post stating that I have a huge crush on one hero.and to my surprise many ladies is having hugeee crush on that hero.and they are saying it openly..even trying to change their husband's look like that hero...
    After reading that post my guilty has gone completely...

1 person likes this.
  10. jas12

jas12 Senior IL'ite

Oh my god can't compare puli to prabhas