1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cosis says she is lucky to have this PIL's. But I hate them

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by regjusttoreply, Sep 24, 2015.

1. regjusttoreply

regjusttoreply New IL'ite

Common yaar! Did you read my post and reply? I had clearly written I am not bothered about MIL or cosis. I started the thread to say I am bothered their cheap politics hampered my married life in turn wasted my fertile years. I did not start the thread to whine about their relationship. If they are close, if they are not close my stand will be the same, give respect take respect.

Yes if cosis likes PIL good for her. I am not bothered because I would never ever allow PILs mistreat me like her, to be close with them. So I am very much happy about my choice.

And I am trying to prove myself what???

2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

And I am trying to prove myself what???[/QUOTE]

you have mentioned yourself only that you wasted enough years to prove to your husband , dont you think you have wasted enough of your time and emotions girl.my post was in no way to hurt you. I know you are anguished but can you do anything about it?
    I havr read your posts , could it be that co sis is genuinely getting along , or even if she is doing this all for financial and emotional reason , it could be just the way she is.not everyone is ready to waste years to prove themselves. You did what you thought was right. For you your pride and self respect was more important for someone else self respect could not be more important.

3. regjusttoreply

you have mentioned yourself only that you wasted enough years to prove to your husband , dont you think you have wasted enough of your time and emotions girl.my post was in no way to hurt you. I know you are anguished but can you do anything about it?
    I havr read your posts , could it be that co sis is genuinely getting along , or even if she is doing this all for financial and emotional reason , it could be just the way she is.[/QUOTE]

sorry I misunderstood the statement was regarding MIL and cosis. Yes I tried and proved to my H. Yes co sis could be genuine, or for financial and emotional reason , or it could be just the way she is. That's why I am least bothered about them. Infact even before marriage I know I won't lovey dovey relation with MIL or cosis because I didn't need it.

4. regjusttoreply

admin, could you pls close this thread