November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

it is normal @sivasakthigopi

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

@MrsBV Happy to hear from you!

3. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

hi all,

Hope you are all doing good.
    34th week growth scan over. Baby is fine with good fetal movements.
    But the AFI is 9.5 i.e with just adequate water. Scan doctor advised to drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water per day. This Saturday only have appointment with my gynaec. Have to ask her about this. As of now drinking lots of water and monitoring fetal movements daily.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sivasakthigopi

Hi,
    Yes if AFI is under 10 many gyn suggest to drink water and fluids more than normal!
    And after 30 weeks AFI will be reduced for most people!
    So Dont Worry! Drink more Water! More Juice! More Tender Coconut!
    Avoid Bottle Guard! White Pumpkin!

5. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hi mom to besss,

How r u AL ?? Very boring & days are moving very slowly!! How do u guys feel ;-) I m at mom's place for a week and currently 32nd week running .. Doc asked me to come in next 2 weeks for routine check up .. Eating well but can't walk much .. Pelvic pain & bones around vagina pain a lot even while wearing leggings & Inners .. I have my tongue getting dried very soon in the past two days .. Don't know why.. Baby s moving as usual a lot but sleeping or not kicking as before .. I guess his room for growth is getting reduced .. Continuing , Iron, calcium & vitamin supplements .. Nothing else from my side .. Wats up with you ppl ?? Take care all !!

6. Sivasakthigopi

Hi Vandhena!

Relax yourself in various position to avoid pain. It is due to baby kick our bones. If you feel thirsty, you need to drink water lot. May be your fluid levels will be reduced. And You need to count baby movements from onwards. if you feel your baby movements reduced means you need to contact your gyn immediately!

This is advised by my gyn to me in my last check up! Count your baby movements each and every hour.

When baby starts to occupy room we can feel pelvis pain, and we can feel stress on uterus only! So dont worry about more! Avoid leggings! and tight dresses!

7. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

HI All,

Could not update from my side.. Had my growth scan on12th sep , and blood test showed my HBh as come down to 9.5.. scan result was normal. having pressure on lower abdomen and frequent urination has become routine now

eating two amlas daily to improve my HB , hearn burn is more now a days especially the days on which i take iron tablet
    doctor is telling it is normal , break ur meals into small 6 meals and drink lot of fluids..
    my EDD is on Nov 1st...
    having GTT test + doc appointment on oct 10th...
    take care all...

8. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Hi to all ladies,

How r u all doing? Hope everyone is getting used with all new pains which comes daily and getting ready and excited to meet the little one.
    My update:
    My MIL and FIL came last week and she is taking care of cooking, so I am taking rest. I had some digestion problem last week and was really affected by diarrhea, whatever I eat it will not stand in my body then called the doctor and they gave me tablets for 2 days and now I am kind of ok, slowly getting back to my old diet. My MIL was saying if I am gonna have this diarrhea, then I will deliver soon. I was afraid to the core :hide:and was praying to god and now after talking to doctors I am relieved.
    As u al said, even I am sleeping more during days and I am awake in night. my sis says after my baby is born, he will also follow the same pattern and will be awake during night, so asked me to sleep during night, but wat to do we don't feel to sleep during nights.doh1

I feel nausea and mild giddiness sometimes, is it ok or something to be noted to doctor? Help me ladies

9. Sivasakthigopi

Hi,

I heard from many people that, Diarrhea is a symptom of delivery. Many will delivery mostly in 15 days before due.

So if you near your due consider as a delivery symptom. Else take it as a reflection of infection!

Be relax yourself. If your BP raised due to delivery fear or worries it definitely lead to delivery!
    So hope yourself and be relax as much as possible!

10. Sivasakthigopi

Hi,

I finished my routine checkup yesterday!
    Everything seems good in Ultra Sound!
    Now baby position changed from Breech baby to Cephalic Presentation!
    Placenta Anterior Maturity Grade II
    Then Baby Spine towards Left!
    AFI is 12

Baby parameters also good!
    Baby Weight 1.7 Kg

My gyn told me everything good. Baby head is engaged. So Avoid travel and be bed rest for 4 weeks completely to pass 37 weeks to avoid labour pain.
    I have Braxton hicks contractions. She confirmed it yesterday only!
    She said it is normal!

So everything is good at me!

1 person likes this.