1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Time to Resilience !!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by katochsimi, Sep 8, 2015.

1. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

@ rohsik - yes u r rite. but it depends on us on which pole to concentrate..
    and the sad part is that the negative is more powerful and influencing and attracting. hence it diverts our mind easily.
    but once we konw the art and strength of positivity then sky is the limit:thumbsup

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kato,

Well said, i agree . i try and follow this, by keeping away negatiove people and thoughts, and try and be positive, and bring a smile on everyones face.Am i doing Right ?

Regards

kamal

2 people like this.
  3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

It is during these tough times, that we need to stay positive. And you how to stay positive amidst all negative people??

Just do your duty and never alter/change your ways just because other people are behaving bad. Keep continuing what you do and this pattern will definitely affect the negative people.

if negativity in people and situation can change or affect us ..can’t our positivity change people or situation??

Like they will either stop behaving bad or show some improvement. Show people that no matter what you are going to continue doing your duty. You don't have to do many things to show that you are positive, just continuing to do your duty without being affected is itself a positive attitude.

This is exactly what Lord Krishna said in Bhagavad Gita, Do your duty and do not think about the consequences. This is actually something very simple and yet we fail to do this.

1 person likes this.
  4. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Dear Katochsimi,
    Such a thought provoking post. really was feeling so low today but this has turned me on. spread the positivity and it returns back to you doubled.
    Life at home is beyond my means. all sorts of issues in hubby, inlaws relationship. strayed away far from parents. mother not feeling well but cannot even visit her. parents longing to see their grandkids but cannot even goto visit them.
    im tired of it all and not sure which way my life is heading to but your post brought me back to reality.
    thank you Katochsimi dear. i will not long for anyones approval but do the things which are right.no more negativity and noone holding me back.

1 person likes this.
  5. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

"if it happens as per our wish it is [COLOR=#009900 !important]GOOD[/COLOR], but if it does not happen as per our wish then it is "BEST" because it happened as per GOD's wish"...

So true.....

1 person likes this.
  6. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

first of all thank you sir for visiting my post. i m so glad :-D
    yes sir u r rite. u know one of my friend lost her hubby and she went in depression (full of negative thought thinking about future and loss) then we helped her to divert her mind and think about people around (who are more broken then her) she agreed and helped the needy and sad people, the smile on their faces and blessings helped her so much to come out of her depression. she was so happy that along with her we also got lesson that instead of crying for self and punishing ourself we should help others and i dont know but i really feel that smile on others faces give u immense pleasure which nothing else can replace.

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Katochsimi,

Your young daughter's innocent remark has brought out a very impressive change in you I see.

Changes do happen with the advent of time no doubt.But for a change of personality to happen will need a lot more impact on life. We cannot control others nor can we control some situations. We curely can control ourselves, from within. But unfortunately, for that to happen, we will first experience an emotional upheaval and only when we think that we have fallen into a black hole, do we start seeing the light of hope.. Hope and the wish to get out of negativity is what brings on the positive attitude.

"negativity in people and situation can change or affect us ..can’t our positivity change people or situation?? Wow what a thought!! " Loved that! I see you had your 'eureka' moment with that thought! That is the way to go. I should know, I have tried it and it works!

Congratulations on being nominated to FP by Jayasala and RohsiK!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  8. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

agree .

9. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

wow i m so happy to read your feedback. ya that was really an "Eureka" moment for me.
    yes i agree that to turn to positivity will take months but this is also true that to become negative person also took us long time with all people and situation around us. and to get something in life we have to go long way nothing comes in short cut. people go for outing, movie or entertainmnet to get happiness but that lasts very short and are temporary. the more we go external the more we stress ourselves.
    but if reverse way we go internal and within ourselves we will see all sort of negativity we kept inside and have to remove it. once it is done than no one can make us unhappy.

1 person likes this.