Best builders in chennai for apartment??

Discussion in 'Housing' started by ppoorna, Apr 15, 2015.

1. ppoorna

ppoorna New IL'ite

Dear ladies,
    we have recently moved into chennai. I want to know which r the best builders here for buying a flat...

the builders shd be reliable in terms of
    -genuine and having all the needed documents and approvals-such things shd be pakka, since thats the 1st priority for us
    -good construction quality (and track record)

I'm looking for areas in and around porur, madipakkam, velacheri, tambaram, vadapalani.....

We dont want very costly one.. and the same time it should not be at some very far off place . Its difficult to meet all these criteria, but pls let me know if ur aware!!

please do provide your valuable suggestions....
    thank you

2. sakshidhawan

sakshidhawan New IL'ite

Voora Property Developers Pvt. Ltd were the best builders in Chennai,

3. akrutirai

akrutirai New IL'ite

Hi Poorna,

You are looking out for some good possessions with reliable builder in town, hence it means that you are looking out for some quality work. Same question was with me since last year, until I purchased an apartment with Radiance realty, in their project called Radiance Varuna. I Think you must check their ongoing and upcoming projects in Chennai, there quite a few to choose from and yes if you are unaware of them, then I must let you know that Radiance with over 4 million sq ft of projects in the pipeline is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Chennai. Their projects are really affordable as they price their apartments keeping common people in mind, so I think you must check them out!

4. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Check out Appasamy Builders

5. VishaliS

VishaliS New IL'ite

Hi, VGN Developers are good and trustworthy builders in Chennai.I recently bought a Flat in VGN Stafford.It is the Exellent place for family living with great accessibility to all places. Apartments are spacious and also within our budget. Well Constructed and Maintained.

Swathipriya likes this.