1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Haunted Inn

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, May 18, 2015.

1. kalpanu

kalpanu New IL'ite

Hellooo..

I was passive member so far. After reading your story am eagerly waiting for your next chapter...

pls post quickly...

2. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

@Catgol is everything ok from your side..

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 31

iam really very sorry for keep you all waiting . Lots of unforeseen happenings sprang in the family .. I lost my other grand mother too . Haunted inn gives me lots of negative vibes so I stopped writing

here iam again with a strong will to continue

( story so far )

Arvind and Gokul Rush to the inn to seek the chain of bones but a huge tornado strucks and Arvind drops a ball of rice which suddenly stops the tornado ... As they approach the well . A ring of Fire appears in the rim of the well ..:

a man appears before aravind and Gokul and it was none other than the Chinese exorcist himself he then explains the spirit of a friendly dragon which is incripted in the crystal bead ...

Present day :
    are we going to call the dragon now asks aravind to which the man nods a yes ..
    The man offered some prayers to the Chinese God hung yen and within 120 seconds a huge dragon appeared in front of them

Its like a fairy tale Come true I have seen dragons only in comics and movies exclaimed Gokul

sshhh. observe some silence said arvaind ...
    the exorcist patted the Dragons shoulder and immediately the dragon took its order from the master ....

Elliot ( Maya ) was in deep slumber .... A phedophile was torturing a young girl in a dark room ...oh holy virgin don't you make me wait for such a long time .. No please shouted the young girl ..the man forced spread the thighs of the young girl and thrust his private part ... The girl screamed in pain and the man moaned in pleasure .. Elliot could see the man 's face it reminded of the brutality done to her and her children . It was none other than the Beast himself in a second rebirth ...

. The dragon engulfed the fire and the angry buen appeared from nowhere ... How dare you said buen and began attacking the dragon ... After a huge ordeal the dragon killed buen... The dragon also disappeared suddenly . It's all over said the exorcist. But how are we going to find the chain of bones asked aravind .. The exorcist collected the droplets of blood from buen 's body Which has been eternal for a really long time ...
    the well turned blue when buen 's blood fell in the well ...
    suddenly the chain of bones surfaced above the water level in the well .. There it is said the man and took the bones outside . He sprang the chain on a huge Rock which was located in the barn .... There was black clouds everywhere .... The spirits were let free ...
    We have done it smiled aravind ...

no we have not ... The spirits of children won't let Maya to be happy ...

..:

to to be continued ....

4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Guys is it boring since m continuing after a long time .is it ok to continue with the story or shall we begin a new one

5. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

My condolences.

My wishes for your family to come out of this trauma. May God give you all the strength.

I have been a passionate reader of yours and was really missing you in this forum. Please continue with this story.

It is getting interesting day by day.

Regards
    banu

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

wonder story so far catgol. so sorry to hear about the sad demise of your grand mother. if you really feel that this story has given u many negative vibes i suggest you to stop writing it further dear. might be u need much more positive vibes.
    i suggest u can start with some good story which will change ur mood and will help u divert ur mind too..

1 person likes this.
  7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My heart felt condolence to you and your family Let your grandmom's soul rest in peace.

Catgol do write we all wish to know what is going to be the end. Even if the present people are not interested in future you will find someone coming and reading it and at that time the member's will find the story incomplete.

But I am sure all your fan followers wish you to complete the story. Once they come to know you have started writing again I am sure they will come back to read your writings.

1 person likes this.
  8. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Hi Catgol, How are you? and hearty condolences. If the story gives negative vibes, then please stop writing it. But the story seems to be in finishing stage so finish it with few more episodes keeping the readers in mind. And also try to write some familial kinda story which gives happiness to the readers and yourself while writing them.

9. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

@Catgol..Deep Condolences and May Her Soul RIP please continue your story. You will have some diversion and we are waiting to know the conclusion of this story. You could try a different genre for the next one and we look forward.

10. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

My heart felt condolence to you and your family. May her soul rest in peace. Dear Catgol you need to stay strong for your family. As we can't stop the cycle of life all we can do is gather strength to move on in life by remembering the happy moments we have spent with our loved ones and being grateful for having those memories.