spiritual feeling ? Is it true

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by skavithajaya, Sep 15, 2015.

1. skavithajaya

skavithajaya Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Just want a clarity on getting spritual feeling inside us....to name it in tamil, sami adradhu or sami varardhu.....

Is it true ? do we have inner soul speaking to us ? i have been in such experience and now confused...please guide me.....

Kavitha

2. skavithajaya

3. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

dear jaya,
    i dont know that tamil word but yes there is a light (spirit, immortal) within everyone of us. it is the one which rules and runs our body(mortal).
    body is made of various organs which helps to run the body but the driver is the soul.
    it will always depend on the driver(soul) where to lead the car(body) and not the passengers (organs).

it is very deep feeling and to read more you can always visit any spiritual sites.
    it is like awakening and redifining yourself once u clearly understands its meaning.
    the world outside is very distracting and misleading, but when we see within ourselves we will find peace and love which we were searching in material things.

it always happen that we fight between two thoughts and gets confuse. but that is the time when we need to listen to our soul who have many past birth experiences and knowledge.

anyways that is very deep study and u need to read and find answers yourself...

4. skavithajaya

Thanks a ton katochsimi .......you are right , i think i need to listen to my inner soul

5. Srivinoda

Srivinoda Junior IL'ite

You are right katochsimi

well explained