March 2016 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by seagreen, Jul 15, 2015.

1. anukasi

anukasi New IL'ite

Thanks guys. Since this is my first pregnancy, everything is Greek and Latin to me. Before pregnancy, I don't want to have idlis muchnotdonesmiley. But now I am always having Idlis. Eagerly waiting to see my baby again next Friday. Always praying and worrying for the well being of the little one.

2. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Don't worry, every one of us is either going through that stage or has sometime in the past. by the time you become a mother, you will also become half a doctor :D
    Thanks to google.

3. friendlyaqua

friendlyaqua Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sweety,

Congrats for the baby, for nausea u get medicines to be taken empty stomach, dont stretch it just take the medicines and u will feel normal. I was dragging the nausea and vomiting and on my hubby's advise started taking the pill and i am normal, not interference in my work.

My NT Scan is this Saturday. Me too excited.

4. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Had my NT scan yesterday and monthly apt today morning.
    Baby was busy dancing and nt in the mood to take a break so that radiologist cud do her work :D fun for me. She gave me a 3D pic of the baby to look at all the time!!

5. soontobemom

soontobemom New IL'ite

@Sweety04:

You would have enjoyed your NT scan. Good to know that baby is active :)

I am eagerly waiting for my NT scan which is scheduled next week. Probably, i will go on Friday or Saturday, depending on doctor's availability.

6. Ruan

Ruan New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I have created a secret Facebook group for March/April 2016 mommies!!! (I keep it secret coz members don't want to share the news with world yet and I respect their decision) so if you are okay then plz join ! :)
    Since it's a secret group, so procedure to adding a bit creepy (coz fb don't allow non friends to add in secret group)
    Plz follow these:
    1. Drop me an email on "ruan29042016@gmail.com" and will send you the details about how to join the group.

Much thanx.

7. GirlyGirl

GirlyGirl Senior IL'ite

Congratulations to all of you. I am pleased to join march 2016 due date club. I am 13 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. Hope you all are doing great. Since, last three months I am not getting proper sleep, daily I sleep only for one or two hours. Doctors say this is normal, but I am a bit worried about this. Your suggestions would be really helpful.

1 person likes this.
  8. GirlyGirl

GirlyGirl Senior IL'ite

Are you guys planning to tour the hospital before delivery? I heard that expecting parents visit a couple of different hospitals.

9. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Congratulations! :)
    Regarding sleep, it's common to lose sleep while pregnant but it can be rectified esp this early in the preg. Why do you think you are not able to sleep? Is it anxiety or discomfort while sleeping. If its anxiety try some medication to listening to soothing music before you sleep. Being pregnant is stressful but lack of sleep will make it worse. If its discomfort try using a body pillow. Place it along the length of your body and sprawl out. If needed push husband out of the bed :D
    Dont worry, it will be fine. But honest advice get as much sleep as you can. Last trimester is the worst when it comes to sleeping due to big tummy and then once baby is there, sleep is forever goodbye.

Regarding touring, usually in US doctor is associated with 1 or 2 hospital. I will tour them a month or 2 before my due date but not because i would want to change at last minute but to be aware of the facilities. We had chosen the hospital and doctor keeping in mind the reviews of both.

10. GirlyGirl

GirlyGirl Senior IL'ite

SeaGreen thank you for the information. I don't feel any discomfort, only sleep is the problem:bang.Getting a good sleep is always a problem for me, I think my insomnia has worsened during pregnancy.
    This week I have doctor's appointment and I will check with hospital people regarding hospital tour.