Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. satpalani

satpalani New IL'ite

hello sir,
    I m simran. AS suggested by u and as the situations took me i hv started my home business of ladies wears. u had suggested to start with low investment. i m struggling hard to make contacts. now i hv such a circumstances where i need to increase my investment.

should i go ahead with that? . will i prosper in this business stream?
    plz reply
    name: (before marriage) Neelam .
    ( after marriage ) Simran
    Date :- 25 november 1979
    Time : - 6:13 am
    Place:- Kalyan (maharastra)

thankyou

2. zzzmm

zzzmm New IL'ite

Hello.
    This is for my son please please give advice he is struggling in life.
    He joined medical school in india in 2010 and after 2 years he came to USA to pass exams here and practice medicine. He has passed one exam out of the three that he has to clear. Will he pass those exams this year so he can get post graduation starting from next year. He is very worried as he is also 28 yrs old and wants to get married so he has been studying for this exam but has not taken it he says his mind keeps wandering into differnt thoughts and worries alot about life in general. His friends r married and r already doctors.
    I want to know any remedies, when is his favorable time and when will he get married. What medical specialty is good for him??.
    Born on APRIL 2 1987
    AT 11:08 PM
    IN SHIRPUR MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
    CURRENTLY CITIZEN OF USA.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!.

3. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I genuinely need your guidance. I am in a big dilemma in my life. I have no one to guide me. Would genuinely be obliged if you could spare some time and help me with the some solution to the challenges of my life.

I had posted on 27th July, 2015 and again on 8th Aug, 2015. But i am not surprised as I can see how many people are seeking your expert advice and it is not possible for a single person to be able to look into all of them.

But sir plz guide me this time. I am reapproaching you with lots of hope and with a confidence with your guidance and almighty's blessings I shall be able to overcome my problems very soon.

Thank You. Pranam.

4. myths

myths Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

As you indicated, we are searching alliance in all aspects. Also did Raghu pariharms in navagraha temples. Visited Rameshwaram too to give thithi to my father and ancestors. Still no alliance came for finalization. Mom's health is highly impacted due to this search. Will you please let me know, is my horoscope is destined to marry or not? If not, I don't want to waste time, atleast we can search alliance for my younger sister. If there is any pariharams we can do, please let me know. Please reply.

5. myths

myths Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

As you indicated, we are searching alliance in all aspects. Also did Raghu pariharms in navagraha temples. Visited Rameshwaram too to give thithi to my father and ancestors. Still no alliance came for finalization. Mom's health is highly impacted due to this search. Will you please let me know, is my horoscope is destined to marry or not? If not, I don't want to waste time, atleast we can search alliance for my younger sister. If there is any pariharams we can do, please let me know. Please reply.

Thanks,
    Mythili

6. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am waiting for your kind reply. My quwstions have been posted on #25374. I am highly obliged to you for the needful done.

Thank you.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The birth details furnished by you are insufficient, i.e, you have not indicated the time of birth of 10.30 whether it is AM or PM.

Kindly repost ur request with correct birth details

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

While making any post, you must post along with the birth details. So, in future, you post ur request along with your birth details.

At present, you are running the dasa of Sun and the Bhukti of Rahu; both of them are placed in the 8th house and this period is operative until 09.02.2016. After this, you will be running the dasa of Sun and the Bhukti of Jupiter. Jupiter is the lord of 7th house. This period is operative between 09.02.2016 and 29.11.2016. Hence, there are chances to get married during this period. If your health permits, you may try to be on fast on every Thursday, preferably from sun rise to sun set, which will certainly help you to get married at the earliest.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Recently, one of my close friends who was not well passed by a fortnight back. Hence, I did not give any reply to anyone.

The request made by you is a time consuming one. I have to study the same calmly, by making certain calculations for giving a genuine reply. Hence, please post ur request after 20th of this month.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please post ur request along with the reply given by me.

Regards