Indian friends in Sugarland

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by sudhachandrasek, Mar 31, 2011.

1. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

Aliana community looks real nice..we visited there 3,4 times...looks nice and peaceful.but houses are expensive...

2. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

Sasi.how are you doing...did you buy the house yet or still looking...we are also looking for house but not so fast thou..we planning by Feb next yr...or end of this year...let me know how did your search went by..

3. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all, we moved to aliana last October. We built a new house and went with plantation builders, due to the lot which we liked. There is a new elementary school. All set with my kids school.
    It's a new experience, learned a lot & missed few things as we were in a hurry.

Good luck on the house search.

4. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Sasi

We are also looking to buy new home... Would you mind sharing the items which you think you missed ? That will be really helpful for me and others whoever is looking to buy home...
    Sorry if you don't want to share !

5. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi Subha,

Are you seiously looking to buy houses in Aliana sugarland? You can send me a private message. We can talk over phone.

6. jyothiRaj6

jyothiRaj6 New IL'ite

Hi Ssasi,

We recently moved to Sugarland from UK and looking to buy a house in next 6 months. Would love to find a bit more about the Aliana houses and community. I tried to PM you but could not. Can you please PM me your details so that I can get in touch with you?

Thanks,
    Jyothi.