KG1 CBSE Admission 2015-2016 in Shj & Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by veena84, Aug 20, 2014.

1. ashapaul

ashapaul Senior IL'ite

HI Samiya

Sorry for the late reply......Our Own process was simple for me.

If I'm not wrong by Nov online application will be der...They wil start calling for personal interviews by Dec onwards..First preference for siblings. But don't wry they have enough divisions. Interview process was also cool....Some basics colours, name, animals, Wat they had for b fast. ..etc.
    Highlight is we will be with the kids. So no panic.

I hope this is fine with u........

ASHA

2. jaya1976

jaya1976 Bronze IL'ite

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hope all moms are doing well and school is going well. A friend of mine in the US has started this website for children with nursery rhymes and Disney music etc. It is really nice and I highly recommend it for your kids to learn rhymes and sing long to popular children's movie song etc. [/FONT]www.radionursery.com

3. smrithie

smrithie New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can you tell me the fee for kg1 in DPS...heard from a friend its 1500 per month .But the website shows 9800 per academic .
    Pls do reply iam waiting for dps forms but now confused about fee.

Smrithie

4. lubaina

lubaina New IL'ite

Hi nisha,
    im also planning to put my daughter in nims Sharjah KG1 for academic year 2016-2017.
    I want to know your valuable reviews about the school. What is the fee range and how you got the admission.
    im staying near Sharjah city centre,so do they have transportation from that place and what is the school timing.

eagerly waiting for your kind reply.

thanks in Advance
    lubaina

5. lubaina

lubaina New IL'ite

Hi nisha,
    im also planning to put my daughter in nims Sharjah KG1 for [COLOR=#009900 !important]academic year[/COLOR] 2016-2017.
    I want to know your valuable reviews about the school. What is the fee range and how you got the admission.
    im staying near Sharjah city centre,so do they have transportation from that place and what is the school timing.

eagerly waiting for your kind reply.

thanks in Advance
    lubaina